If you drive an AWD car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

today sucked for me too...drove home from work...max speed was 30mph.....got home, the wife was still in bed...and I told her about 5000 times to be ready by 8:15 am so we can make the closing on time....but no...by the time we left the house, it was 8:35...and the closing was at 9:00am in Farmington....we were a little late....and the lawyer was there about to leave....but he was cool about it and let it slide. We closed...my new payment per month for the house, taxes, and homeowners insurance will be a grand total of $1451 a month....starting March 1st....went to the Plainville DMV to get the subby re-registered...but it's monday...and teh place was closed. :mad: , so went to petsmart, imperial buffet, and Big Y...for food, pet bed, and scooby snacks....the drive home was ok...but the wife was nagging all the way home about how expencive the new mortgage is...and that were wasting our money...I guess 5.625% wasn't good enough for her...so I called the guys and asked if I canceled...and redid it...what % and price...and it would have been a 5.85%...so screw that....so we got home...my speakers I bought from Woot was on the front door :) now to go have a few beers, tear down Walter block a little more..and start blasting shit...set up the speakers, take a shit...and pass out.....

been a long fucking day..... :cry:

Chris....maybe it's time to change platforms again....it sounds like the luck you had with the civics is coming back to you.... :ph34r:

hell yes that's a good refi price.

But anyway, as far as changing platforms - the CRX and a Talon AWD seems like a good idea :)

Or, buy the Loyale - 2 for one sale.

I learned how to drive in the snow in an 89 Dodge Grand Caravan, lol. That thing was a beast. I completely agree with the fact that AWD doesn't give you the right to drive like an asshat. Out here in CO, I see people drive stupid all the time.

last i heard the fed rate went up to 4.25 in dec 2005...

thats what banks can borrow the money for...
what kinda rate did she think you were gonna get???

and AWD just makes it easier for retards to get up to an unsafe speed...

accelerating has absolutely no correlation on stopping... except you'll need more stopping room the more acceleration you are able to achieve...

this isn;t a new concept though...
AWD cars are the new big thing, but SUV's are even worse because maybe 1% of people know how to drive them properly...

Oh jesus I forgot you lived in Colorado. For a state that can get 18 feet of snow the people there have no CLUE what they are doing in it. Also, Colorado Springs simply didn't plow, not sure about your area.

but those people get in a car and just spin their tires and bitch.

If all goes as planned, and a car I'm hearing about is all that its cracked up to be - I'll sell you my coupe chassis for cheap.

Quoted post[/post]]
If all goes as planned, and a car I'm hearing about is all that its cracked up to be - I'll sell you my coupe chassis for cheap.

i know your coupe is well and able, and ill def vouch for its awesomeness when you do sell it, but my heart is set on a little gray crx.

Quoted post[/post]]
not to mention people put cheap tires on them and they're 520594823 lbs, so they get no traction at all.

thats cuz homie spends all his money on his bling bling 22's.

pics!

backcurb.JPG

frontcurb.JPG

get some mounts and other various parts...and we might be able to hook up a B18B1 into that :wink:

or the b18b1 might go in my crx or civic.... :ph34r:

nah, that car is staying stock forever. the only mods it may get are a set of tires, and a bangin sound system.

or a d15b, or a z6 :)

AWD makes me invincible. FTW!! I do 100mph at redline, look out Sewing machines !

Back