if you ever own a Ford Ranger...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
if you ever own a Ford Ranger and the heater core decides to out on it, all i can say is good luck!!! i had to put a new one in my 1995 Ranger this weekend. i had to take apart my WHOLE dash to get to the heater core chamber located behind the glovebox. it took me literally all day saturday and a few hours today to take it apart, put the new heater core, then put it all back together. i hope i dont have todo another one of those in my truck again!! oh and the Haynes manual people suck ass. they missed ALOT of stuff!!

My fan blower fan just crapped out, I'll replace it when I have time to the passenger airbag needs to come out and then it's kinda easy.

i have done them in a honda and a ranger and the ranger sucks it makes a honda one a piece of cake

Yeah, shit... in your mirage you can reach through the missing 20% of your dash and pull it out.

You can do it while sitting in traffic :)

Rule Of Thumb... If a heater core is cheap... Its a BITCH to install... If its EXPENSIVE... Its easy... :)

And try doing one on a 94+ S10/Blazer... I believe in the book it gives 12 hours in the book. TOTAL WHORE...

My buddy got his '02 Ram done under warranty... Took the dealer 14 hours to do.

Heater Cores are a BITCH.

Quoted post[/post]]
Rule Of Thumb... If a heater core is cheap... Its a BITCH to install... If its EXPENSIVE... Its easy... :)

And try doing one on a 94+ S10/Blazer... I believe in the book it gives 12 hours in the book. TOTAL WHORE...

My buddy got his '02 Ram done under warranty... Took the dealer 14 hours to do.

Heater Cores are a BITCH.

I did the 88 S-10 in 2 hours with the Tahoe interior. How much more can it be for the 94 ?

NOOOO>... That's old body style... EASY... I mean the 95+... Not 94+... I guess the 98+ are easier than the 95-97's, but the 95-97's are a BITCH AND A HALF to do.

Back