If You Had 35k

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gnx grand national. with 10 grand i had left i would upgrade the turbo and some other goodies. end up close to 10's.

when i re-enlist in 4 years they give us 60 g's for our job (comm ops hooo rah), and 30k of it is upfront cash, it's gonna be my downpayment on a m3.

Originally posted by prawjEKt Cx@Mar 29 2003, 01:37 AM
when i re-enlist in 4 years they give us 60 g's for our job (comm ops hooo rah), and 30k of it is upfront cash, it's gonna be my downpayment on a m3.

In four years that will probably change haha,I know our bonus's change all the time.But for 35K hmmmmm....totally fix my car up and then spend the rest on whatever.

This motor from Import builders with turbo and everything else they do to it (check out the 17psi dyno picture... 480hp, 284tq baybee), with the remaining ~20k split between suspension, brakes, interior, exterior, and whatever else needed to be fixed/added.

I'd (honestly) do this to my 3rd Gen. Civic HB by the way. :)

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Mar 28 2003, 07:49 PM
95 BMW M3 in mint condition add some boost . . and still have money left over :p

i doubt you'll have any money left with buying a BMW in mint condition, m3 to add on top of things... :p

The car itself is about 20,000 [pricing pretty low]... plus adding boost to it? i know of a guy from fremont, california who went through the shop streetwize with a blue 97M3 [i do realize the years are different] and he decided to boost the m3 and the turbo option cost him about 10,400 for just the TURBO KIT

:lol: :lol:

he of course got his exhaust and other lil goodies, which cost him another 8000 dollars :p [he won the lotto, from what i heard]

BMWs are too expensive to build motor wise for me haha... but if you got it, spend it :)

Originally posted by 2slow@Mar 29 2003, 11:15 AM
I would go with the new 350z and be one of the first with a twin turbo kit

its a good idea... but i do believe some guy from GReddy already decided to do it, and he'll be debuting it at IAS this year... if i see it there i'll take pics... i'll take pics none the less for people to check it out

B)

Would go towards a Porsche GT2 or buy a mint 72 chevy nova, black with a 454 already in place ready to drive. Add a supercharger,pulleys etc.. with the extra money. vroomm vrooomm!

If i had 35k, i would buy a supra, order some overnight parts from jA pAAn, paint it orange, get a wing that looks like it came off a 747 and put two big ass stickers with a guy that looks like he came out of the cartoon silver hawks, along the side of my car. i will race 40 year old men in ferraris and although the car is not broken in, i will whoop ass...hmmm, for some reason i think i seen this in a movie before? ;)

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 29 2003, 12:25 PM-->
@Mar 29 2003, 11:15 AM
I would go with the new 350z and be one of the first with a twin turbo kit

its a good idea... but i do believe some guy from GReddy already decided to do it, and he'll be debuting it at IAS this year... if i see it there i'll take pics... i'll take pics none the less for people to check it out

B)

theres a picture of it in SSC or SS magazine (i forgot which one).

with 30 grand, u could get a R32 for sure, but my pick would be between a Evo8 (6 if any way possible but i doubt it), FD3S RX-7, Used NSX, or maybe NSX powered Rear drive CRX. Me and 30 grand could equal a lot of possibilities. Most likely, I'd come out of the deal with the FD3S because they're beautiful cars and they make damn good power, not to mention pretty light and a damn good suspension too.

If I had 35k I would invest like a motherf****er, like my old man, but if it had to go towards cars I would probably build a low 11's silvia or buy a R33 or sti, evo8 !

Back