If you had $8-10k...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what year is your Audi? i think i saw one in a magazine for something like $6995. that was a 96 though, thats getting kinda on the old side.

mine is a 96.

DO NOT get the 96 if you want to mod it. It's not moddable.

7k is really high for a 96 too. I paid less than 5k for mine.

i dunno though, when i used to valet i got to drive audi's everyday. i was never really a fan of the red, or orange, gauges and everything. my cr-v had orange and i hated it. i heard it is supposed to not make you fall asleep as easy, but it bothers my eyes at night. i'd much rather have like a blue, or green

There is a silver 'lude for sale here in my town, I'll go check it out for ya. Its a 96+ clean as shit on the outside.

i wont be getting a car until the end of august though, and i dont want to bother with any shipping or anything. maybe though, if the car is still around then, let me know

they have purple gay ass lites, i cant stand those things. well, that is if they are the same as the jetta's

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 3 2005, 11:45 AM

i'm in the left lane doing 105, bill is behind, cuz he pulled off for coffee, and here comes e, in the right lane, passing me like i'm standing still in the insight.

sti owned. lol
so, then i simply floored it in 6th and left him like a gramma walking :p
[post=535186]Quoted post[/post]​

You drove like something other than a gramma, B?

Back