IF you had $8500 what would yu get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mattcalica@Jul 16 2003, 09:59 PM
oh and in case you guys didnt know, hawaii is part of the US, we use US money, and we dont live in grass shacks and get around in canoes...just wanted to let ya know.

:huh: :blink: :eek:
get the fuck outta here.... no huts?????? no canoes??????
shit next your gunna try to get us to believe you dont sacrifice people to the volcano gods either right???

:ph34r: :lol: :ph34r:

Sure, if you want a huge lumbering beast that happens to be quick in the straights, but starves itself of oil, get a 300Z... :rolleyes:

300Zs really arent even that fast in a straight line .... way too fucking heavy .... i test drove a TT model and was not impressed with it at all... and they handle like shit too :thumbsdown:

S13's look blocky in my opinion...S15 looks sweet as hell though

i live in st louis...all i see are porsches, G35s and rich people shit. i have yet to even see an AE86 in person -_-

he probably wants something that runs for more than a week :p

My bro is getting a 91 talon tsi, yeah boosted too all hell, but only thing bad is its automatic and has 150k so the turbo is probably shot along with the drive train.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 17 2003, 12:38 AM
he probably wants something that runs for more than a week :p

ok, a Talon Tsi moderetaly boosted, yet still running 11-12's :)

Buy a reliable Honda for $2500, and use it for a bad weather vehicle. Spend the other $6000 on a nice motorcycle (Kawasaki ZX9, Yamaha R6, Honda CBR900, Suzuki GSXR 750 - in that price range) and you'll beat all of the cars mentioned. :p

Originally posted by PixXxieGuy@Jul 17 2003, 02:35 AM
Buy a reliable Honda for $2500, and use it for a bad weather vehicle. Spend the other $6000 on a nice motorcycle (Kawasaki ZX9, Yamaha R6, Honda CBR900, Suzuki GSXR 750 - in that price range) and you'll beat all of the cars mentioned. :p

fuck motorcycles :thumbsdown:

had one that ran low 10s
i still say fuck em

Back