If you had an unlimited budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

unlimited money
ah to be bill gates, i read somewhere he drove a shitty car actually

build my 95 civic coupe to be the fastest street civic in the world hands down, and then buy an r34 skyline along with a 360 modena.

i wouil buy the official Big Foot monster truck, or maybe the Grave digger jk jk.
but a bently wouldn't be that bad. what about an JTCC kure skyline. :thumbsup:

personally with UNLIMITED BUDGET!!!

shiet! Finish both of my civic's, air bag my escalade and get some rims with a system, build my EVO 8 to run 10 sec. passes, then from here on comes the dream cars:

R33 & R34 completely built running at least high 9 sec. passes
s15 sylvias just for drifting
EVO 6 & 7 just to say i have the JDM ones also B)
a Supra with single turbo conversion
and a couple of porche's, ferrari's, and a bugatti just to top things off

B) B) B) B)

mclaren f1
new bugatti eb
nsx type r
ferrari f50 turbo
aston martin v12 vanquish

i could list 15 million dif cars, those would be top of my list prolly

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Aug 14 2003, 10:02 AM
personally with UNLIMITED BUDGET!!!

shiet! Finish both of my civic's, air bag my escalade and get some rims with a system, build my EVO 8 to run 10 sec. passes, then from here on comes the dream cars:

R33 & R34 completely built running at least high 9 sec. passes
s15 sylvias just for drifting
EVO 6 & 7 just to say i have the JDM ones also B)
a Supra with single turbo conversion
and a couple of porche's, ferrari's, and a bugatti just to top things off

B) B) B) B)

i just saw that video of the KOENIGSEGG

so i wanted to go ahead and add that to my list... lovin the doors

B)

a guy in riverside, ca won around $25 million in the lotto a few years back and he bought a HYUNDAI SONATA. the news reporter asked him "why?!" he told her..."its got all i need and i like it. the thing is...if next month i want a mercedes...I CAN STILL GET ONE!" :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

That's funny that this thread just came up because this past weekend when the lotto was 90 mill, my friend was sure he was going to win. He has been saying that he is going to win the lotto for like ten years now. The deal is, he says he is going to buy all of his close friends ANY car they want. (One of our friends gets any car he wants but it HAS to be painted pink) Any-who, I spent most of the weekend thinking about the ONE car I would have him buy me. I think I finally decided on the Bugatti but I was thinking of soooooooooo many different cars. What about a 96 M3 body with a 2001 M5 engine + mods? 10 sec car easy. And it looks good. And it's a BMW.

unlimited budget.. thats way too broad.. you can be like ralph lauren and get about all the cars u can think of: enzo, mclaren f1, etc.. etc.. id just get a F1 car from every company that makes one now like williams, honda, ferrari, etc and just drive the shit out of it all around towns and cities terrorizing it's citizens just to see which one i like better.. who cares about citations and arrests?? you can just fucking pay your way out.. kinda reminds you of that Stallon movie huh? oh yeah, its rumored that bill gates droves a ford explore :lol: and thats not because he doesnt want to be noticed, its because he could care less.. he doesnt buy million dollar jewelries, fast cars, wear armani BECAUSE HE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT~!!! when was the last time you heard a 'computer nerd' (i mean the kind you picked at school because they got in trouble for reading) i want this car and that car, and i want to wear robert covali? anyway, id get f1 cars..

One of each and every type of sports car built. civics, camaros, mustangs, viper, corvette, NSX, supra, rx7, rx8, 300z, 350z...just to name a few.

now that endlesszeal spoke up, i'd probably buy every ferrari ever built. Maybe the whole ferrari corporation and F1 team :p

a Lexus SC300 w/ the same titan motorsports 2JZ-GTE that the 1000+HP Supra has. I would choose that instead of Supra because very few people have done the swap and i'd probable be the first to have a 1000+HP Lexus. :D

I would just be happy with a Honda S2000 with a SC, a new 03 Civic SiR, and Evo VIII

Hmm. I should start buying lotto tickets or find a super rich g/f :p

actually a civic can be a sports car.. the type-rs ;) are consider sports cars.. and about the 1000hp, too late some ones already done it.. Area 51 of So Cal has one running in ths 7s and so does Blast Racing has a sc400 running sub 7s.. and oh yeah, you probably knew, but lexus is toyota so thatd include the Bullish racing guys who have cars running mid to high 6s! maybe a civic shoehorned with a RB26?

Back