If you had an unlimited budget

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the S7.

enough said.

while you guys drool over ferrari i get to ride, possibly drive the 360 Modena, plus the NSX, plus the S2K, plus the Carrera, man i love my neigbhor.

peace.

this thread is starting to get :ghey:

if I had an unlimited ammount of money I would buy a never ending stream of chrystler/GM cars and pay someone to drive them off a cliff. Then, I'd get a pizza.

Brought to you by: Defiant Motorsports the same people who brought you, Keyboard Drifting.
s3f3fe8e4bc199.jpg

Where are our motors. I bet a b18c5 and an h22 would pull a good price a week before race wars. :lol: :p

s3f3fe90b900c6.jpg

Ahh there they are nevermind.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 16 2003, 11:17 PM
man, you have no taste in cars. someone will buy a million dollar XYZ car, and you want your 10k civic with 20k in parts on it. I STILL don't get it. hondas fucking suck compared to like, 80% of the rest of the car market.,... and you guys worship it.. i just don't get it.

I don't know where you've been but Honda has a pretty amazing track record.. It dominated F1 from 86-91 winning 1st every year.. Also, the Takata Dome NSX and other Honda efforts have placed it first a few times in the JGTC.. You can't forget its motorcycle efforts either.. Theyve taken first in just about all, if not every, class of MotoGP.. Its been storming the Worldsuperbike and AMA for years... So to say Honda sucks in general, thats too bold..Hondas refinement, quality, durability, handling, etc etc is top notch, but sometimes i do admit, they lack the extra hp it needs, especially recently in the Si and S2K.. So my car(s) have and will wear the H/A badge with pride.

If I had an unlimited budget, I would buy Hondaswap from Brian and close this thread.... :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 18 2003, 02:24 PM
If I had an unlimited budget, I would buy Hondaswap from Brian and close this thread.... :p

:werd:

I'm suprised this thread has lasted this long.

It's not very often a thread lasts longer than 2 pages without people bitching at each other and it getting closed.

Originally posted by dveit+Aug 19 2003, 12:31 AM-->
sohcslammer
@Aug 18 2003, 02:24 PM

It's not very often a thread lasts longer than 2 pages without people bitching at each other and it getting closed.

:newbie:

Originally posted by 90 accord+Aug 19 2003, 01:19 AM-->
Originally posted by dveit@Aug 19 2003, 12:31 AM
sohcslammer
@Aug 18 2003, 02:24 PM
If I had an unlimited budget, I would buy Hondaswap from Brian and close this thread....  :p

:newbie:

Wouldn't a noob be someone that is new? As in, not over 500 posts? You should get to know who's posting since both of us are far from new. And you should pull your pin-head out of your gapping asshole. Thank you. Drive through.

:beat: :nutkick:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Aug 19 2003, 01:03 PM
Wouldn't a noob be someone that is new? As in, not over 500 posts? You should get to know who's posting since both of us are far from new. And you should pull your pin-head out of your gapping asshole. Thank you. Drive through.

:beat: :nutkick:

:werd: :lmao:

Ah-fuckin-men!

Back