if you had money, what would you do...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

after reading some of your posts i'm surprised you didn't have a comment about killing someone or something...

j/p

Originally posted by xyswany@Sep 14 2003, 11:49 PM
i had the same thing in highschool. i also had the same train of thought, (investing in holiday oriented stocks) and it didnt work out too well.

Most of the factories that supplies the Holiday items have probably already sold most of their inventory to retailers by now.
Try getting as diverse as you can. Try getting some Pratt and Whittney stock. One of my friends has stock in it and it has been moving up slowly but steadily.

c'mon B, i know your sittin there in CT with all that cash you made from sellin those hondaswap stickers.

$50 grand....we need a drooling smiley... :D

I would definitely move the hell out of this city, buy a reasonably sized home, and then invest the rest in stocks and bonds.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 15 2003, 12:38 AM
Tell him the truth. tell him you want to invest it in cheap hookers, booze, weed, coke and a hotel room booked for 3 nights and he/she is invited.

hell fuckin yeah

$50k

im gettin a penthouse suite in some ritzy ass hotel for the weekend with a few wh0rez, a shit load of alcahol, a fat ass bag 0 weed, and some coke f0 da strippaZ

then me and all my friends would be partying the fuck out all weekend, bangin strippaZ, and having the time of our lives.... yes the money would be gone by the end of the weekend.... but me and my friends would have lived like fuckin rock stars for the weekend and the memories and stories would never die :D

If I was Given 50k I would open up a business!! It is risky and may only promise long term return on investment, but you will have a better chance b/c you will have no debt! Find out what is lacking that a lot of people want in your area.

Return on investment from a successful business is grearter than any other investment on the market!

Your teacher will :worthy: you!! Trust me I had the same project when I was is High school and got an A and some browine points for open up a business Idea!

If you say you will spend it on weed, hookers and alchol your teacher will send your ass to the pricipal's office and they will probably make your ass go to some consuling services!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2003, 06:19 AM
someone give E 50 grand so i can get laid

you need E and 50 grand to get yourself laid???

wow, some poeple have it REALLY bad...... :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 15 2003, 01:15 AM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 15 2003, 12:38 AM
Tell him the truth. tell him you want to invest it in cheap hookers, booze, weed, coke and a hotel room booked for 3 nights and he/she is invited.

hell fuckin yeah

$50k

im gettin a penthouse suite in some ritzy ass hotel for the weekend with a few wh0rez, a shit load of alcahol, a fat ass bag 0 weed, and some coke f0 da strippaZ

then me and all my friends would be partying the fuck out all weekend, bangin strippaZ, and having the time of our lives.... yes the money would be gone by the end of the weekend.... but me and my friends would have lived like fuckin rock stars for the weekend and the memories and stories would never die :D

if im invited to the party, you might wanna 'double up on the coke fund.....

i figure if you only do coke one time every two years.....its ok.

just my .02 cents....

coke every two years = low tolerance.

double coke fund = you're a moron.

i suggest you don't.

companies w/defense contracts, companies planning mergers or aquisitions in the near future, plastic manufacturers, pocketPC companies, Telecomm companies, etc... (I haven't checked the performance of these companies because thats your job, just suggestions) :blink:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 16 2003, 09:46 PM
the only good coke comes in a can.

putting shit up your nose is retarded

:werd:

Back