IF YOU LIKE METAL.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid4

See what you guys think of my band. Weve been around and toured all over for the past seven years. I know not everyone likes heavy shit and thats cool. the name is 12vNEGATIVE EARTH, yes, a car referance. go to www.12vNE.com. Shit, i even linked this site as one of my faves! enjoy

It was a DW kit! Good call! He uses remo coated heads. You should check out "that side of me". Thats my fave. Our new drummer is WAY better though. We got him from a band called FALLING DOWN. You can hear him at fallingdownmusic He is badass! :worthy:

Where are you located bigdaddy? We are booking a tour for the end of april, and depending on where you are, we might could hook up a show. Which one are you by the way? Someone put a relapse records link on thier bio page. I was in a band called "Today is the day" on that label, and i was curious to know if he had heard of them. I also got the band "Origion" signed to relapse. I met them when 12v was on tour, and in kansas a few years ago. They kick ass!

Originally posted by hybrid4@Mar 29 2004, 02:50 PM
Where are you located bigdaddy? We are booking a tour for the end of april, and depending on where you are, we might could hook up a show. Which one are you by the way? Someone put a relapse records link on thier bio page. I was in a band called "Today is the day" on that label, and i was curious to know if he had heard of them. I also got the band "Origion" signed to relapse. I met them when 12v was on tour, and in kansas a few years ago. They kick ass!

we are in waterloo, ia. im the drummer - III. our whole band is really into relapse, and we would like to be on them if we got the chance. we've played with sfu, skinless, behemoth, anal blast, cell dweller(yay), as i lay dying, and shitloads of locals.

Is the scene good there? Are there good venues? We are a little to hard core for relapse even though we all love that label. We are more like hatebreed style. Bongzilla is another band i dig. We played with them in madison wc. We are working on jumping on roadrunner at the moment. We could work on trading shows or something.

we kinda sound like meshuggah meets sepultura with cannibal corpse vocals. we'd love to trade shows. weve got a venue here thats not that bad. also, if youve got any hook ups, thats fuckin badass.

We will be doing 2 weeks in june. it will probably be ky,va,in,ks,stl,ohio,md,ny,mass, and shit like that. So iowa would be kick ass sence we havent played there yet. should we contact you via your website?

Back