if you like unplugged rock...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
check this out....

http://shop.fye.com/product.aspx?sku=202104391

CCC just released the CD. it is all live accustic studio work. some of you probably have heard the Stillborn version by Zakk... all the others are bad ass too.

Since its 10 bucks, i think you should buy this :)

its on back order right now, but they said on the radio that they expect it to be in stock in the next 2 or 3 days.

I think the woman is trying to get it for me. She told me that Strawberrys is out of it.
Fly from the inside, stillborn, and no one all sound incredible.

I already got very good sounding acoustics of all those songs. :shrug2:

Is this something new? Or just a compilation of old shit?

:thumbsup: great CD
most of these versions will be new to you, unless you happen to be from the CT area and listen to CCC all the time
then you will have heard most of these before... but they are still kick ass
as B said all of the songs are live recordings from planet of sound recording studios and are excelent quality

Looks like a good cut...

But saliva? Come on. I doubt their unplugged is going to compare to anything close to one of the greats of nirvana, alice in chains, or even the new foo fighters acoustic stuff.

So for now, I'll download that stuff once it hits a torrent or 7. Thanks for the available play list.

corrected track list (because the idiots at FYE fucked it up) --- with reviews
1. No One - Cold --- ok version... i prefer the acustic version that they released on their own though
2. Running Away - Hoobastank --- good, not great... but definately good
3. Leader of Men - Nickelback --- excelent version of this song (not done by Saliva)
4. Your Disease - Saliva --- good version of this song
5. Fly from the Inside - Shinedown --- excelent version of this song.... i think i like it more than the original
6. Layne - Aaron Lewis --- i HATE this fucking song... i love AIC and all, but if i have to hear aaron lewis whining out one more estrogen sapped ballad im going to choke the fuck out of someone
7. Counting the Days - Collective Soul --- good version
8. Blue on Black - Kenny Wayne Shepherd --- excelent version of a very cool song
9. Shimmer - Fuel --- pretty good... not sure if i would say better than the original ... but its good
10. Stillborn - Zakk Wylde --- incredible song... this song gives me chills... some of the best acoustic work ive heard

the CD is only $11, and all proceeds from this CD go to Foodshare
so if you are going to download it, thanks for the support you cheap fucks

Damn. Looking much better. So E wanna provide me with a torrent for the album?

Good to see they finally came out with a CD for those songs, I listen to CCC alot and was hoping they would do something like this. Nothin beats CCC when stuck in springfield/hartford traffic :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]1. No One - Cold --- ok version... i prefer the acustic version that they released on their own though
E, Is the one they released on their own the version with the violin playin in the background? Cause that version is BADASS. :thumbsup:

Not too wild about the Stillborn track, althought I haven't heard this particular one. Don't get me wrong, some sweet guitar work, but the guy doesnt have a very good set of pipes. :shrug2:

if you smoked and drank as much as zakk does you wouldnt have the greatest voice either LMAO

listening to Cold song now... not hearing any violin

Back