IF YOU ONE THE LOTTO

If you one the lotto which car would you get?

• Honda NSX Type R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N.O.B. Endless Nissan Silvia S-15

• Ford Mustang GT-40

• Chevy Corvette Z06

• Spoon Sports s2000

• TFATF Supra

• Honda CRX HF (Converted to rear whell drive, swaped NSX Motor and Tranny), with carbon fiber Mugen b

• 1990 Baby blue Ford Esc

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Apr 21 2003, 12:04 AM
id get a viper, cause chicks dig it.

Make it a Rubicon. Chicks dig Jeeps B)

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Apr 21 2003, 04:40 PM
well i wouldn't buy just one car if i "ONE" the lotto . . .

j-spec evo 6
6th gen civic typeR in pearl white
skyline powered RWD 240sx
03 M3
and an escallade with 22s . . . you rollin on dubs we roll right in the clubs, man i got rims on my skates!

dude, get with the times, it's 24s

:p

Posted on Apr 21 2003, 09:04 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (wildbillhatchbac @ Apr 21 2003, 04:40 PM)
well i wouldn't buy just one car if i "ONE" the lotto . . .

j-spec evo 6
6th gen civic typeR in pearl white
skyline powered RWD 240sx
03 M3
and an escallade with 22s . . . you rollin on dubs we roll right in the clubs, man i got rims on my skates!

dude, get with the times, it's 24s

26's mang! i saw some 26" spinners for 13k on superbuytires one time :eek:

Originally posted by Prowler+Apr 21 2003, 06:33 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Apr 21 2003, 12:04 AM

naw, i saw a show where they had this guy go out and try to get chicks numbers at a ritsy club in LA and first he showed up in a beat up CRX missing a fender (no lie!)..and was dressed in a wrinkled work shirt and tie lol...and he started up convos with some ladies, but they all turned him down. then he showed up at the same club the next night in a viper, all dressed up in a black jacket and white shirt (no tie). the ladies were all goo goo when he pulled up in the viper. one even flashed him through the window! its funny cause the ladies he got numbers from that night all said they didnt care how much money a guy had. it was all about personality :D riiiight!

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Apr 22 2003, 02:20 AM-->
Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 21 2003, 06:33 PM
rixXxceboy
@Apr 21 2003, 12:04 AM

naw, i saw a show where they had this guy go out and try to get chicks numbers at a ritsy club in LA and first he showed up in a beat up CRX missing a fender (no lie!)..and was dressed in a wrinkled work shirt and tie lol...and he started up convos with some ladies, but they all turned him down. then he showed up at the same club the next night in a viper, all dressed up in a black jacket and white shirt (no tie). the ladies were all goo goo when he pulled up in the viper. one even flashed him through the window! its funny cause the ladies he got numbers from that night all said they didnt care how much money a guy had. it was all about personality :D riiiight!

Most woman's love is only skin deep anyway...or is that wallet deep??? :D :D

Honda CRX HF (Converted to rear whell drive, swaped NSX Motor and Tranny), with carbon fiber Mugen body kit... I think you meant Wheel... didnt you? :whatafucktard:

thinkofchildren.jpg

i would take the GT40. It's the rarest of all those cars. It's beyond exotic. it's pimp.

and the GT40 is not a Mustang.

Back