If you planned on seeing JSH in Dallas tonite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
That's right. Our fucking singer quit.

Quit.

The day before a show.

http://www.garageband.com/charts/alt_metal...3dTE8WsFiblySIg

We're number 6 on GarageBand. And Dusty decides he has too much going on to be in a band.

:angry:

So if you'd planned on going to see us tonight at Division One in ARlington, it'd be a good idea not to go...seeing as we won't be playing.

if i was in texas, i'd join. i always wanted to sing in a metal band.

I'm gonna keep promoting our cd, though...

Fuck it, maybe we'll keep making money, and he'll change his mind

:shrug2:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 2 2004, 02:11 PM-->
if i was in texas, i'd join. i always wanted to sing in a metal band.
[post=425123]Quoted post[/post]​

civicious
@Dec 2 2004, 02:40 PM
:ph34r:
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​

if you were to sing who's singing style would you most like to follow after - im not a major rock fan but do like my occassional ones..

rock on! hehe j/p

i'm a big fan of layne staley. i wish i could sing like him. hes got, well, had, a kick ass voice. i whish he sang harder sometimes.
i like the way disturbed and ill nino do it- im a big fan of singing mixed in with the screaming :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 2 2004, 03:13 PM
i'm a big fan of layne staley. i wish i could sing like him. hes got, well, had, a kick ass voice. i whish he sang harder sometimes.
i like the way disturbed and ill nino do it- im a big fan of singing mixed in with the screaming :)
[post=425147]Quoted post[/post]​

disturbed is cool , i just dont like groups that over do the whole screaming thing-gotta have vocals with the screaming -

that SUCKS man, anyway, my band just printed out new shirts and stickers, were playing shows all through jan. and feb. civicious it would be cool if we could catch each others bands sometimes, even though im sure you guys are way better than us, oh, one more thing, you should go see emery at the gypsy this saturday

that sucks hardcore, hopefuly you find another singer just as good or better.

b, you might want to check out the newest In Flames cd, its called Soundtrack to Your Escape

yeah...

civicious is old....and ricey....and from the fodo...

when I first had the FoDo, with the bodykit, 18's, neons, system, dvd player/screen, etc., I had a banner that said CIVICIOUS

bleh.

Back