if you were president.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 14 2003, 03:10 PM
i'd surround myself with the most intelligent/experienced minds in america and let them make decisions for me.

Are you the current president?

abolish speed limits and gay traffic laws. widen every highway to 4 lane.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jul 15 2003, 11:46 AM-->
@Jul 14 2003, 03:10 PM
i'd surround myself with the most intelligent/experienced minds in america and let them make decisions for me.

Are you the current president?

haha, just about. IMO you don't have to be the smartest man in America to be prez, you just surround yourself with the right people and have america's best interest at heart.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 14 2003, 02:50 PM
stop giving everyone money and food when we have ppl that can't eat, here.

hell yeah.....how can we send so much to countries w/jack-shit for exports when American kids are hungry................again it's bad but Go F#cking Militia

i'd declare a 2 day work week and a 5 day weekend...and 6 weeks paid vacation a year for everyone. fuckin A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jul 15 2003, 05:36 PM
I would outlaw whiney liberals

how about lets just outlaw all whiny people.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 15 2003, 05:52 PM
are you all callin me whiney??? if so , then :fuckyou3: :fuckyou2: :wave:
you can all go move to china and work yourselves to death!

err, i don't think anyone called you whiny? do you really not know what a liberal is?

Liberal=tree hugger that doesn't do shit.

I would of course, abolish most traffic laws, and say if you hit someone, you can't drive and yeah probably expor them to canada.

Export people that are fuck heads and rape children, rob, gang bang, etc. Ofcourse, export them to canada. :lol:

And drop most taxes, and tax the rich up the goat, then send them to Canada once they go broke.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 15 2003, 05:55 PM
no, i guess not :) im not real big on pahlitiks :D

a 'liberal' in a political sense is generally classified as someone that gives, has compassion, and lacks moral beliefs.

this is a gross generalization but

liberal = democrat
conservative = republican

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 15 2003, 06:25 PM
hmmm ok. i don like republicans in general. they remind me of cops. very anal.

i'd rather be anal than ignorant :)

anyone else tired of cop bashing?

yea but you dont have to be anal to be smart.

and uh...cops deserve to be "bashed" IMO...al they do is use up our tax money and eat donuts and write tickets all day

liberal- one who is open-minded or not strict in the observance of orthodox, traditional, or established forms or ways b : capitalized : a member or supporter of a liberal political party c : an advocate or adherent of liberalism especially in individual rights

conservative- one who adheres to traditional methods or views

as far as cali goes, you find more liberals in the bay i.e. berekely...and you find more conservatives in the valley

Back