Ignignot and Er shut down Boston

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I cant believe they are actually trying these guys with bomb threats. We had better send there asses off to Gitmo or abu ghraib.

Don't worry.....they have a lawyer.....

birdman2.jpg

BOSTON - Ten blinking electronic devices planted at bridges and other spots in Boston threw a scare into the city Wednesday in what turned out to be a publicity campaign for a late-night cable cartoon. At least one of the devices depicts a character giving the finger.
ADVERTISEMENT

Highways, bridges and a section of the Charles River were shut down and bomb squads were sent in before authorities declared the devices were harmless.

"It's a hoax — and it's not funny," said Gov. Deval Patrick.

Turner Broadcasting, a division of Time Warner Inc. and parent of Cartoon Network, said the devices were part of a promotion for the TV show "Aqua Teen Hunger Force," a surreal series about a talking milkshake, a box of fries and a meatball.

Boston devices a cartoon marketing ploy - Yahoo! News

And then you see pictures from the courthouse.

athf1.jpg

athf2.jpg

im just confused as to how thats a felony. leaving a light bright toy laying around is a felony?

I believe its the Instigating Fear part that is a felony. I would imagine they equate this to yelling fire in a movie theater. It just makes me sad that this is what this country has come to. People cant use a creative marketing add because they might be labeled as Jihad warriors.

they arent gonna get more than time served before they make bail. any good lawyer will get them out on the fact that it was a childs toy, the fact that it "Instigated Fear" could not have been foreseen. God knows a light bright doesnt scare me.

I believe its the Instigating Fear part that is a felony. I would imagine they equate this to yelling fire in a movie theater. It just makes me sad that this is what this country has come to. People cant use a creative marketing add because they might be labeled as Jihad warriors.

"Jihad? Please. We are faaaaaaaaar superior to your Osama bin Laden."

"Yeah! We shut down Boston, bitches!"

"Yes. We do not need bombs. For you see, humans tremble in fear at the mere sight of our image."

"Bow before your masters!"

"We can cause terror in all five-thousand dimensions at once."

"I've got five-thousand dimensions of terror right HEE-YAAH!"

"Yes. We do not need bombs. For you see, humans tremble in fear at the mere sight of our image."

The Wolfen shall come for you with his razor

LMAO thats great. But really how retarted can a whole city be.

i was in MA this week... This was ALL OVER the news... NOTHING ELSE ON TV... Basically, these things have been ALL OVER THE COUNTRY for WEEKS... NY, Seattle, LA, everywhere... And they were up in boston for 2 weeks before anybody even noticed...

They are going after these guys because they panicked and looks like assholes.

Back