Ignition output wire HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AznXstazy

hey guys, i've been messing with a 97 honda prelude and i'm having problems find out a stupid CODE 15 problem.

the cars swapped to a obd1 engine and i rewired the CKP to the dizzy, but i need to know what the IGNITION OUTPUT WIRE is on the obd1 dizzy. i'm getting mixed up info from sites and people and i just want to clear it up so i can try to get my car running.

MODS:
f22b
h22a head
h23 dizzy

TRIED:
new ignition switch
new dizzy (tried 2 different ones)
new ICM
new coil

That's usually the ignitor, not sure of the wire color but check to see if there's a flow chart in the HELMs for testing it.

That's usually the ignitor, not sure of the wire color but check to see if there's a flow chart in the HELMs for testing it.

do you happen to have the HELMs? i can't seem to find it online. i have wiring diagrams of the stock motor, but they're really crappy. and alot of how to from people who went from OBD2 chassis to obd1 motor.

and yes i replaced the ignitor with a OEM one and with a new one from autozone. BOTH gave me code 15...

IT DOES have a aftermarket alarm in it, but i think it's already disabled. there was no CODE 15 prior to the swap.

Back