1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ignition output wire HELP!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by AznXstazy, Jul 22, 2010.

1. AznXstazy

AznXstazy Junior Member

hey guys, i've been messing with a 97 honda prelude and i'm having problems find out a stupid CODE 15 problem.

the cars swapped to a obd1 engine and i rewired the CKP to the dizzy, but i need to know what the IGNITION OUTPUT WIRE is on the obd1 dizzy. i'm getting mixed up info from sites and people and i just want to clear it up so i can try to get my car running.

MODS:
    f22b
    h22a head
    h23 dizzy

TRIED:
    new ignition switch
    new dizzy (tried 2 different ones)
    new ICM
    new coil

2. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

That's usually the ignitor, not sure of the wire color but check to see if there's a flow chart in the HELMs for testing it.

3. AznXstazy

AznXstazy Junior Member

do you happen to have the HELMs? i can't seem to find it online. i have wiring diagrams of the stock motor, but they're really crappy. and alot of how to from people who went from OBD2 chassis to obd1 motor.

4. AznXstazy

AznXstazy Junior Member

and yes i replaced the ignitor with a OEM one and with a new one from autozone. BOTH gave me code 15...

IT DOES have a aftermarket alarm in it, but i think it's already disabled. there was no CODE 15 prior to the swap.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted