ignition problems with 94 gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

black94teggy

ok, a couple months back i came on here with some questions about my 94 gsr. it had been ran threw water and the motor was said to be seezed. well since then i have been able to fix this motor simply by putting a new starter in her and removing the plugs and wires and shooting 5feet of water out of the block. i cleaned all the water out of the block so that it was nice and dry of water. now, about 2 days ago i went and got new plugs and wires. i put them in and she fired right up, i drove her around my house for about 5 mins came and turned it off and changed the oil, and oil filter. then ran her again for about 3 hours, then changed the oil and filter again just to be sure she was clean. so after that i let it run in my yard for about 10 min. and ran inside quick, when i returned to the car it wasnt running anymore so i tryed to fire it up and all it did was crank and didnt turn over. i took the plugs out and sure as hell there was no spark for the plugs. so my question is, what exactly would cause this issue and how do i fix it. i think it might be the distributer but i wasnt sure if it was that, the wires, the ignition, the coil or what. so to anyone who might have a clue about this you imput in greatly apreciaited. thanks much to all.:confused:

Back