Ignitor...where can i get it???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by cws13@Jan 15 2004, 06:37 PM
Scuse the fuck out of me. I guess all of that training I got from Honda was for naught. Alas, I have seen the error of my ways. Rock on rice boy. AutoZone forever. See, the difference is I do this for a living and you are soliciting the advice that others pay 70.00 an hour for. I cannot see your car, I am only trying to help you with an EDUCATED guess. P.S. I saw the otherpost. Since you are so smart I do not know why you would consider an opinion from fools. Hey, I'll buy ya an APC decal if you can tell me how a motor works.

just b/c you worked at honda doesnt mean i dont know what the fuck im doing...and im NOT suggesting people to buy autozone shit (i dont even buy autozone shit)...if you could understand what im saying you would notice that i was asking where i could get an oem ignitor...(minus the big payment b/c not everybody is made of money)...and i wasnt talking about you seeing the other post...god damn get a fuckin life dick

Originally posted by lude68+Jan 15 2004, 06:23 PM-->
Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 15 2004, 06:18 PM
Smonkeyboy
@Jan 15 2004, 05:57 PM
DONT DOUBLE POST

:ban:

where is the other post?

yea..wheres the other post...oh wait..i bet someone(not naming any names) deleted it b/c they were being an ass and i wasnt letting them talk to me like a dumbfuck...so shut the fuck up! god damn...some of the people around here...my question was answered so drop it!

loco deleated it??

I used the ignitor from my VX in my B16As distributor, works fine. IOW, go to a junkyard and get one for five bucks.

Originally posted by lude68@Jan 15 2004, 07:44 PM

just b/c you worked at honda doesnt mean i dont know what the fuck im doing...and im NOT suggesting people to buy autozone shit (i dont even buy autozone shit)...if you could understand what im saying you would notice that i was asking where i could get an oem ignitor...(minus the big payment b/c not everybody is made of money)...and i wasnt talking about you seeing the other post...god damn get a fuckin life dick

My training history does not make you an idiot, your posts do. You can only get certain OEM parts for a certain price despite who the fuck you are because they are only avail. through Honda and nobody gets the goods cheap when you have to go through the dealer, except people who work for them. Including, guess what- igniter- which means an Autozone alternative if you don't want to pony up the cash. 92B16VX just restated what I was telling you the first time slick :D If you can figure out the heat sink....they actual part is the same on many otherwise dissimilar Honda's...as are internal coils. I used the guts out of an Accord for a B16 as well, still going strong. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time on this, it's counter productive- you little wet behind the ears ricers with attitudes keep me in business. There weren't boards like this when I got started...you guys have the benefit of 100's years of cumulative years of experience for free and just a click away and all you can do is puff up.

cws13 do us all a favor and shut the fuck up! all i hear is :blah: :blah: :blah: im a dumb fuck that cant except the fact that i could be wrong...just blatanly shut the fuck up...god damn...you dont have to go to the honda dealer to get honda parts...slick....im nowhere close to being a ricer...as a matter of fact im in the army to keep little bitches like you free...so shut the fuck up! you might have honda on your shoulder but you know what that tells me...you could still possibly be wrong but you cant see that! not wasting my time anymore w/ your pathetic ass... :sleep:

Back