illegal modifications

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cops dont really pull over tuners here in savannah...its the guys in brightly painted cutlasses on matching 26" rims with steel balls hanging off the tow hooks that get pulled over here. its kinda nice.

where is california ave?

thats a new one. we used to race on 7th street in downtown slc. that was some good shit. haha

cops dont really pull over tuners here in savannah...its the guys in brightly painted cutlasses on matching 26" rims with steel balls hanging off the tow hooks that get pulled over here. its kinda nice.

haha steel balls
haha

california ave goes east to west. it starts on redwood road, goes through bangeter and ends around 5600 w.
its that industrial area that goes straight with no lights for miles. but no one goes there anymore. there were too many raids and cops stake out there now

Last edited:
haha steel balls
haha

california ave goes east to west. it starts on redwood road, goes through bangeter and ends around 5600 w.
its that industrial area that goes straight with no lights for miles. but no one goes there anymore. there were too many raids and cops stake out there now
oh ok. i remember i was there when they first implemented the "designated street racing area". 3 infractions for ANYTHING and you're getting impounded. it was some bullshit.

once during the olympics we were in the industrial areas. cops came up and on the speaker said, "hey, go away". and that was it. we just left. haha.

AWPTICKES "Any modification could be considered a modification to the safety equipment, and thus illegal." your statement it not true in so many ways. So my b18b swap changed the safety equipment in my car how? Hell, I even did a rear disk swap when I did my engine so that would made my car safer. Oh, and last time I checked MP's don't write tickets for your car modifications(of and the tickets don't matter anyway), it is for the driving of it wrong. They do not pull people over for a muffler or ground effects, that is why we have vehicle inspections. How long have you been over here? I have lived in Germany since 01 this time and before that from 95 till later 98.

Last edited:
AWPTICKES "Any modification could be considered a modification to the safety equipment, and thus illegal." your statement it not true in so many ways. So my b18b swap changed the safety equipment in my car how? Hell, I even did a rear disk swap when I did my engine so that would made my car safer. Oh, and last time I checked MP's don't write tickets for your car modifications(of and the tickets don't matter anyway), it is for the driving of it wrong. They do not pull people over for a muffler or ground effects, that is why we have vehicle inspections. How long have you been over here? I have lived in Germany since 01 this time and before that from 95 till later 98.

I wasn't talking directly about the MPs writing tickets.

They can, however, write you a ticket for "improper safety equipment".

Allow me to quote myself:
Any modification could be considered a modification to the safety equipment, and thus illegal.

The point that I was driving home was that it's all up to interpretation of your friendly law enforcement officials.

i remember a week before the Olympics came, gas went down to around 96 cents a gallon(regular)! i remember, but most people dont even believe me. all the hondas are doing this gay thing with their headlights now, when they drive in a crew they put a yellow light in the left headlight and take out the right headlight. so they drive with one annoying light. its gay(no offense to gays). ok im sorry , :mellow:ill just say its stupid.

i remember a week before the Olympics came, gas went down to around 96 cents a gallon(regular)! i remember, but most people dont even believe me. all the hondas are doing this gay thing with their headlights now, when they drive in a crew they put a yellow light in the left headlight and take out the right headlight. so they drive with one annoying light. its gay(no offense to gays). ok im sorry , :mellow:ill just say its stupid.

wow! thats the dumbest thing ive heard. id hope they all get pulled over for missin a headlight.

i don't remember $.96 gas. it was about $1.50 while i was there. and i dont' remember taking out a headlight either. or maybe i was with an older crowd.

any modification done to a vehicle registered in CT is illegal,until it has gone through inspection(at the weathersfield DMV)
i was nicely informed of this about 2 weeks ago,when cruising down the pike..we got pulled over 3 times in 2 days,because of tin and exhaust(not having the inspection sticker for them)

u killed the thread
:werd:
And I love Michigan(well, for this and not many other things) for not having inspections. And cops don't generally care about tuner cars, unless they do stupid things in front of them.

Last edited:
And I love Michigan(well, for this and not many other things) for not having inspections. And cops don't generally care about tuner cars, unless they do stupid things in front of them.

Now if they could just keep up with road maintenance a little better, I wouldn't have much to complain about it...

Now if they could just keep up with road maintenance a little better, I wouldn't have much to complain about it...
MAN, YOU AIN'T KIDDING. That is one area we've got it bad for sure. POT HOLES SUCK!

i'm almost guessing they do city lights but only 1 instead of both headlights

Back