illegal modifications

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have found out one thing here in New York if you have a loud pipe on a piece of shit car cops will give you a ticked if you have a nice looking car with a loud pipe they don't much care they don't mind the tuners so much they just don't like the shit heads that put pipes on there 88 Sunfire just to be loud

pa, I got a ticket for my one piece headlights on my sol because there is no amber reflector on the turn signal, then I took it to court and lost and had to pay a $500 fine. which is gay because the lens on the light says its dot approved, and i argued that point but apparently the dot approved just covered the headlight and not the turn signal, even though the headlight and turn signal are one piece now.

I still use the lights I just dont go into the area where i was pulled over anymore. fucking pigs

I make sure that every one of the MPs here on base know me by name. Not in a bad way, more of in a "he's a pretty cool guy" way.

As far as illegal mods go, everything is illegal, if you dig up the laws. It's just what's enforced or not. Any modification could be considered a modification to the safety equipment, and thus illegal. It's all interpretation, which is where being friendly to your law enforcemnent comes in.

AWESOME, i did the same, i was stationed in Baumholder Germany ( near Kaiserslautern and Rammstein Air Bases ) i miss driving on the autobahn every single day!

up here in the sticks in NY, they dont realy bother me, then again when your a volly, they just wave n let you go by. as long as your not doing anything stupid, they couldent care less.anything over 85 they stop you, unless your doing 120. they sit back n wait for the next dumbass.

Back