Im A Newbie I Guess

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

foamcows

hey guys, im a newbie to here, name is Matt, im from houston area, i found out about this site by someone coming to visit my site, http://twin-cam.net . Well unfortunately unlike everyone else nowadays i have a white 92 civic hatch, b20 with a turbo, carbon fiber hood, cf spoon wing, bunch of other dumb things (seats, brakes, no body kit), just something i threw together to pick on v/8's. Let the hazing, initiation, whatever you call it begin. :)

Hello and welcome to the lovely site, do u have any pictures of your car? what kind of engine mods besides the b20 and the trubo do u have?

as requested, here are some pics....

the mods are, skunk2 intake mani, bigger throttle body, 440 cc injectors, str fuel rail, ss fuel lines, aeromotive fpr, act clutch, hondata ecu, tial wastegate, rev hard manifold, ballbearing t/3 turbo (i know its small, and yes i know i have no air filter on it, its fun thou), front mount intercooler, hks blow off valve, dual core radiator, just 7 lbs of boost (saving up for boost controller), runs a 13.0, which is fair for a pretty much stock motor, 2000 buck turbo kit with management, and 7 lbs :) plus im in houston, I have to keep my a/c, its stupid hot here.

car.jpg

fun.jpg

fun2.jpg

fun3.jpg

sexay! welcome to hondaswap

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Apr 2 2003, 08:13 PM
looks pretty nice, dude u do all the engine work yourself?

yea, do my own work, im a poor college boy, cant afford to pay everyone, i made the kit over the first 3 days of this last spring break, no chance to dyno tune it, just did a wide band on it while driving around. id be happy with 240 at the wheels with 7 lbs

nice car
congrats on doing the work yourself
welcome to hondaswap
props.gif

har har ur car sucks ricer newbie!!

thats all I got. Welcome to hondaswap. Nice ride for real though! Frost White Clear for life :)

Yeah Welcome to Honda Swap. I love the color of your car y0, I am painting mine that same color when I repaint my red/white/black civic this next fall.

Back