I'm an Uncle... Again...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
This is my seventh niece or nephew. Born tonight, 10:06 pm. 6 pounds 14 ounces a baby boy they named him (You'll love this, Jeramy...) Drake Allen.

This is my sisters 5th kid, and I have two more nephews already.

I'm tired just hearing about it, I can't imagine being my sister or brother in law who now has his own daughter, a step son of 9, twins at 2.5, a baby boy at 1ish year old and a newborn now...

At least my sister is finally gonna get fixed! lol In all seriousness she's a great mom, congratulations Jennifer. :)

Drake is a manly and powerful name so good on them. And congrats to you sir.

Congrats and I hope all is well with mom and baby.

I just saw my brother's 2nd kid for the first time on Sunday. I have a son who is 8 and a step-daughter who is 16. Every time I see a baby I appreciate the fact that it isn't mine. I'm good with holding them while they sleep, and handing them off to someone who bears responsibility for them when they are due to eat or be changed.

Congratulations man. That's a bunch of kids.

I'm guessing you're a good uncle. Remember you can be a positive influence and help your sister when you can (if she lives by you).

Congratulations man. That's a bunch of kids.

I'm guessing you're a good uncle. Remember you can be a positive influence and help your sister when you can (if she lives by you).

They live down near Indy. My brother in law is a career Army guy, and thats where they put him. They're not too far away, but still too far to just go visit for a few hours.

yeah I def get ya.

My sister with her two kids live in Anchorage. I'm not too up for visiting that much. They come here once in a while.

Did they actually like the name Drake or do they like the rapper?

images

You the fuckin best....you the fuckin best...lol

Congrats, mang! Uncles and aunts are at an advantage point. The kids come over, you entertain them, use them to pickup single moms and what not. Then just after you let them have a double scoop of ice cream, you send their loud asses back to their parents. Every time I bring over ice cream to my niece, I tell my brother it's cause I hate him lol.

i used to do that to my brother with his first kid. its funny when hes all hopped up on sugar because even without it he jumps around like a crazy monkey. lol

Back