im back bitches w/ b18c1 da

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Good pic of the da my buddy took, I need to finish the lip lol
177170_10151892902660076_1053971871_o.jpg

Garden lip... fancy!! Btw, resize ur pics

lol im repainting the hood, the car was originally purple with tan interior, the black paint is single stage and had few chips on the front, im repainting it and the bumpers are next

It does look good! Looks real good as a matter of fact. Under "Normal" circumstances I would post some positive reputation - but, not in your case . That's just not how we roll around here. I'll post up a "Like". Your Negative Reputation is legendary and becoming a Time Honored Tradition that I for one, don't want to screw with...

Last edited:
It does look good! Looks real good as a matter of fact. Under "Normal" circumstances I would post some poditive reputation - but, not in your case . That's just not how we roll around here. I'll post up a "Like". Your Negative Reputation is legendary and becoming a Time Honored Tradition that I for one, don't want to screw with...
Haha there are plenty more like him. Got some free time? Search the username "91accordwithwork"
Hilarious.

@dill - looks good. i like the choice in wheels.

Back