I'm back in the game, bitches!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
rexsale1.jpg

rexsale4.jpg

rexsale6.jpg

rexsale8.jpg

rexsale10.jpg

rexsale11.jpg

rexsale12.jpg

rexsale13.jpg

1990 CRX Si...paid $2300 for it earlier today... Ebay header, Neuspeed strut bar, Kosei K-1 15's, shitty no-name old-ass tires, KYB GR2 struts, stock springs...

the interior is IMMACULATE, only thing wrong with it is the usual tear in the driver's seat. There's some tiny rust spots on the sunroof, but nothing horrible. The hatch squeaks a little, and the guy gave me a full set of brand new OEM Honda seals for it...

w00t!

wow, that thing is fuckin' clean man! great buy, it's next to impossible to find a crx that clean anymore. congradulations :thumbsup: .

nice car dude, what are the plans cause from what i can tell you dont keep anything stock for very long.

I'm gonna keep it mostly stock for now, other than dropping it. I ordered some eghey coilovers last nite, so it should be slammed before another week or two...

This summer...

Ninja.jpg

:ph34r:

will, thats purty!

shoulda got a 4g mirage sedan though, and drop in a 4g63t. for like 2500 total cost including car, you can have a 200+ whp fwd turbo car.

for all those not in the know, will is an in the closet mirage lover. :ph34r:

Well it LOOKS nice, But my car can totally kick your ass!

Hmm, arrest-me-red... As long as i'm already getting pulled over a couple of times a week, maybe I might as well go red!

will..sexy rex.:wub: :wub:..i'm jealous but mines faster.:ph34r: .if i ever get it started...lol...hopefully you'll keep this one for a while...

Back