Im back so what did I miss?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slopoke

Lot of catching up to do since I logged in and there is 987567 new posts. Ive only been away for 4 or 5 years. Broke my back and sold everything and the last year has been building my F250 6.0. My son will turn 16 at the end of the month so we bought a 1996 hatch with a full 99 Si front end conversion with full SI interior. LS block with wiesco pistons, eagle rods and a b16 head. GSR tranny ad Greddy turbo kit with full 3in thermal exhaust. We are getting ready to tear down the whole car and rebuild it from ground up. Didnt realize how much I missed the hondas until now. Anyway build pics up soon and I will probably be asking some questions again. Thanks

Last edited:
pissedoffsol died, the site is now owned by a guy that goes by "B"
he's a real ass.;)

wtf....wish my dad got me a bad ass car when i was 16 lol i got a 89 accord!
Well he has been working for me in the summers and saving his money. He bought a bagged 94 s-10 SS and wasnt to happy with it when we found out about the bent frame. A friend came by and wanted the truck so he traded my son even for the hatch. Great deal since he only had 2K invested in the truck. All I pay for is the insurance and all the other stuff is on him. I offer only support and guidence to help him and not do it for him.

theres still a lot of ragging, but its all in good spirit.

just fyi though, the died thing was a joke, Brian, just retired the pissedoffsol sn, is now B.

bagged s-10: meh
souped up little honda :thumbsup:

whatcha doing to the f-250?

oh...welcome back :)
btw, i went by TrailorParkPimp back in the day if you remember.

bagged s-10: meh
souped up little honda :thumbsup:

whatcha doing to the f-250?

oh...welcome back :)
btw, i went by TrailorParkPimp back in the day if you remember.
Yes I do remember you. After looking at some old posts I havnt been back since 2004. The F-250 is a CC FX4 with a 8 inch lift, 20in KMC XD wheels with 38x15.50 MT radials. Doing the EGR delete and upgrading the turbo on it know since it was puking coolant through the egr cooler. I will get pics on my profile soon.

Back