Im Back ! with new 88 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

318260_10150772266375076_905230075_20398659_770287_n.jpg

If you were closer to me I would have worked out a deal on the old "Ricer Hood" as it appeared to be fiberglass and would have been a good starting point for something to fit my ZC under with the upper timing belt cover installed. ;)

If you were closer to me I would have worked out a deal on the old "Ricer Hood" as it appeared to be fiberglass and would have been a good starting point for something to fit my ZC under with the upper timing belt cover installed. ;)

ha it actually would have been an amazing platform for a dohc zc, it was functional scoops too, and weighed nothing, just not me lol i gave it away for 35 bucks

ha it actually would have been an amazing platform for a dohc zc, it was functional scoops too, and weighed nothing, just not me lol i gave it away for 35 bucks

Understood about it "not being you" - it was kinda "Ricey" looking. For my ride it's about function - I opted, for now not to shim engine mounts to lower the engine postion. That means hood work - who knows, I may reconsider and just drop the engine down ~3/4".:)

Understood about it "not being you" - it was kinda "Ricey" looking. For my ride it's about function - I opted, for now not to shim engine mounts to lower the engine postion. That means hood work - who knows, I may reconsider and just drop the engine down ~3/4".:)

oh I completely understand, if it would have been more functional than to push cold air into my engine bay and look like a huge nose on the front of my car it would still be on the car, but in your situation it has function and a good use, and i wouldnt drop the engine 3/4 if it was me honestly, esp if your lowered, that oil pan is gonna love everything the road hands it, not to mention the header

^^^ Not lowered and won't be. But still a very good point. I'll do the hood work.

I actually just moved back down to Savannah a few weeks ago. The studio I worked at shut down and no one else was hiring, so I am going back to school. I would come up some time though if I had enough notice.

I dont need much notice. Maybe sometime you two could come down here and go to Roebling raceway. I know atleast one other HS guy that will be there from time to time. Its only 15 minutes from Savannah and they have some good events. I plan to start racing out there soon.

Sorry for the thread jack.

I dont need much notice. Maybe sometime you two could come down here and go to Roebling raceway. I know atleast one other HS guy that will be there from time to time. Its only 15 minutes from Savannah and they have some good events. I plan to start racing out there soon.

Sorry for the thread jack.

i down with that. also on the 23 and 30th they are having friday night drags and the atlanta motor speedway again. last two nights of the year.

i want one... but in the chicagoland area... anything decent is sky high in price, and anything affordable is falling apart rusty....

Back