Im Back!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Learn to use quotes!
hick.jpg

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 12 2003, 01:42 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 12 2003, 1:26 AM
b20 and ls cranks are the same y0.. i'm sure the rods are also.. the bore is what gives it more cubes.

i wasen't talkin' 'bout the stroke of the ls bein' an advantage over the b20, but rather over the gsr. and it's not just the bore... it's the stroke too. hello and welcome to basic geometry; volume(displacement) = base(bore squared multiplied by pi) · height(stroke).

Domeskilla
@May 12 2003, 1:26 AM
kyle.. nah, they dont.. its her and everyone.. hell, i'm not here enough anymore so <shrugs>

eh... whatever, i got better things to argue about.

Okay.. well i misread it.. hello and welcome to being a dick.

as for the second quote.. it wasn't to argue, it was to say you are wrong and to stfu, unless you are jealous that your bitch isn't here flireting with you.. altho her and i aren't together, what other reason is to bring up shit that hasn't happened in 2+ months?

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 12 2003, 11:48 AM-->
Okay.. well i misread it.. hello and welcome to being a dick.
yeah, whatever... i'm a dick and you were wrong.

Domeskilla
@May 12 2003, 11:48 AM
as for the second quote.. it wasn't to argue, it was to say you are wrong and to stfu, unless you are jealous that your bitch isn't here flireting with you.. altho her and i aren't together, what other reason is to bring up shit that hasn't happened in 2+ months?

ok, like i said... i have better things to argue about, but since your bitch ass wants to keep babbling... i hate no reason to be jealous, i get enough pussy as it is... and why would i want to filrt with some ho on a HONDA TECH FORUM? go to a damn teen chat room or some shit. and the reason it hasen't happened in a while is cuz she hasen't been here and now that a few people have brought it up... it won't happen again (hopefully).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back