I'm back...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EXtremeAccord

Fandago... the most useless thing in the world.

Okay, on to a more pressing matter. Guys, I need help. Please refer to my post in the ECU/Electronics section.

Now, on to saying HI to all you muggafuthaz. I'm back, and I've been around cars alot more now, so I'm not a complete idiot. Once I figure out how to post pics, I'll show off what I've done with the Civic.

Mint condition when I got it, $1300 dollar down payment... later to find out that's ALL that was needed to be payed... Dropped... (+/-)$1200 in it since I got the news that the car is ALL mine. Heh heh. Okay...

DC 4-2-1 Ceramic Coated header
Apex-1 VAFC II (Pain in the ass to tune right)
Injen short-ram (yes, I'm a cheapskate)
ClutchMasters... something-or-other Stage 1 or some sh** clutch...

The B&M short shifter, which has been in the car since damn near when I got it, finally got the bushings and bearings it deserved and works properly now!

Hi guys... I'm back, and will try to keep the world entertained.

Welcome back! That rocks about the down payment.

Sounds like you're on the right track - drop it, shock it, and slip it. :thumbsup:

why do you need a VAFC for a civic that only has a header and an intake?

I'm back to where I came from! Heh... Just playing. Well, I got the VAFC because that's just something that popped into my head. Plus-from what I gather- it's something you really want to have as you add more mods to your car (i.e. high profile/wild cam, wider TBs, fuel setup, etc.). SO I figure... why not get this out of the way as a cornerstone for what I plan on getting for my little baby?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not quite the idiot I used to be when it comes to Hondas. I'm not going the route of "get it if its there... at Pep Boys" or "this sticker will make my shit go faster." Now, I'm planning on (but of course, everyone is planning on something) getting a higher hitting cam, preferably a new adjustable cam gear, a Skunk2 valve-related-area setup, Apex or Greddy cat-back, REAL suspension to replace the coil-overed, shot-to-hell crap I have going now, and maybe new internals... But I'm going to save up and buy things worth having, and piece it together myself (which I can do now =O )

But yeah.. I got the VAFC working right, woohoo.

Violence is not the answer. It is the question. YES is the answer.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@May 14 2005, 06:45 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm not quite the idiot I used to be when it comes to Hondas. I'm not going the route of "get it if its there... at Pep Boys" or "this sticker will make my shit go faster."
[post=499294]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup:

Back