I'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'd give one of mine for ANY of you guys!! I think almost every regular on this site would. I mean, that is why we have two....right? :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
I'd give one of mine for ANY of you guys!! I think almost every regular on this site would. I mean, that is why we have two....right? :blink:

not me.. i've already lost one... due to a huge ass tumor.. FUCK CANCER

follow up appointment in about 2 hrs.. wish me luck

And I stick by that! I wouldn't mind being a Wrecking Ball! As long as I'm helping someone!

eg6sir - Good luck buddy!

Hey you guys... I haven't obviously been on in a while... Sorry for slacking!
Ive been with Bob a majority of the time... poor guy it makes me sad to see him in the shape that he's in and the Dr's cant figure out whats wrong with him! It makes me really worried! Hes been sleeping a lot lately! In fact I'm very worried right now because I haven't heard from him since Sunday afternoon and thats unusual...I tried to call him a couple of times but his phone is turned off... I know that he doesnt feel good and Ive been contemplating on goin by to check on him.

OH m y fucking God!! I was worried about Bob so I tried to get ahold of his aunt and as I was sitting here she just called and said that Bob died @ 5 this morning. she said that they had been trying to get ahold of me ... his phone had been dead so thats why I hadn't talked to him. Im in complete shock and I have no fucking clue what to do Im shaking and that totally caught me off guard! I can't believe that I didn't get to say bye! He had just asked me out on Valentines day... well Im going to go fucking kill myself or something cause I dont know what to do

Quoted post[/post]]
OH m y fucking God!! I was worried about Bob so I tried to get ahold of his aunt and as I was sitting here she just called and said that Bob died @ 5 this morning. she said that they had been trying to get ahold of me ... his phone had been dead so thats why I hadn't talked to him. Im in complete shock and I have no fucking clue what to do Im shaking and that totally caught me off guard! I can't believe that I didn't get to say bye! He had just asked me out on Valentines day... well Im going to go fucking kill myself or something cause I dont know what to do

OMG! :cry:

RIP Bob.

Jaime, we're all here for you. Don't do anything stupid. He wouldn't want you to do that and you know this.

Be strong.

If anyone wants to set up some sort of memorial fund/flowers to the family, etc, please post up some ideas. a couple bucks from a bunch of us will go a long way. It will let his family know that even though his time here was brief, his personality touched a lot of people all across the US and then some.

I could toss a few bones in for this cause.

Back