I'm back

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll try to talk to jamie tonight and see what i can set up for a holding fund/ flower delivery deal....

Ill put in a few bucks once i get my bank stuff figured out.

RIP

i am down to help i cant afford much right now but i will give all i can spare just let us know when and where to paypal the $
RIP

Nick

so shitty when someone so young dies.
make a sticky or something with the paypal addy when you figure it out.

Quoted post[/post]]
so shitty when someone so young dies.
make a sticky or something with the paypal addy when you figure it out.

there is a donation thread already. shouldn't be but a few from the top for the next couple days...

Hey everyone...Ive been trying to collect myself and all but I just got home from the meeting with the church about when the services will be etc. Its going to be at the church @ crowley 510 wilshire road crowley tx 76028 at 10 am Saturday morning. Alot of the info will be in the fort worth star telegram on Friday in the obits. The family has requested that instead of flowers and etc, for all donations to be funded towards a charity of your choice. Thank you everyone for your concern... its hard but Im glad to know that Bob is no longer in pain and in a better place now. His cause for death was heart failure and they were unable to revive him after being placed on a respirator and he never regained conciousness. feel free to contact me my email is bloinkisses2004@yahoo.com

You have NO IDEA the sigh of relief I let out when I saw your name as the last poster, Tein.

Anytime you need to talk, there's no doubt in my mind that anyone of us will try to help you through this.

Quoted post[/post]]
You have NO IDEA the sigh of relief I let out when I saw your name as the last poster, Tein.

Anytime you need to talk, there's no doubt in my mind that anyone of us will try to help you through this.

Thank you... you all are such amazing people and I am stunned at how you all have come together and are making donations. Im still in shock and not up for much talk at the time... I know that it's only a matter of time but it is so unimaginably hard. I am so relieved that everyone decided that his funeral is going to be more of a celebration of his life rather than sad and gloomy... thats the way that Bob would've wanted it to be... none the less they want people to dress casually for the funeral. Again, thank you for your support.

I'm glad that you made it back here, TeinGirl. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you will remain strong during this time. Same goes for Bob's family. Thanks for keeping us all informed too. :)

Tein I know how hard it is for you. My mom passed away about 3 years ago now of the same problems. She had heart conditions. One morning she got up and told my dad she needed to go to the bathroom (she was on that thing where she doesn't have to go..it goes in a bag) and she died in my dad's arms. It was a very depressing moment for me. But I made it through. If you ever need to talk you can PM or email me. Im not even 18 yet and my mom wanted so badly to stay alive to view her last kid's graduation. Now she will be watching me in heaven.

i just read this whole thread. I'm sorry to hear the news guys. You all have my support and if anyone needs anything definitly let me know.

Civic Sohc i'm really sorry you had to go through that with your mom. I dont know what i would do without my parents. My...............sorry man i have to stop.......................shit like this always makes me cry.
My girls dad passed away infront of her in their living room. She was in her freshmen year of high school. It was traumatizing because they were realy close. Everythime she talks or remembers him, she either croaks or just stops talking and starts crying. Good luck to all. You guys are my closest friends no matter how far you are......seriously.

call me for anything.
--Abel
850-545-3670
Taco15@hotmail.com

A good friend of mine died last night too - 19 years old, healthy. Local BMW guy.

So young, it's not fair.

Back