Im back....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeinGirl

:ph34r:

Hey everyone!! Just wanted to post a lil sumptin sumptin to say 'chello instead of just lurching about! How the hell has everyone been?! Fill me in you guys! :secret:

well... I have been ubber busy with work and I bought a house along with another car :D also been working on the 00 ex (coming soon to a street near you) and living the single life...

Man, is it just me or do things look a lil slow around here?

a lil slow...probably better now that jamie is back (aka the girl that never updates myspace :p)

bahaha... yea that be me! && you best believe it's better with me back! Man Im feeling kinda quirky today maybe if your lucky I just MIGHTTT upload some new pics to my page y0!

its always dead on the weekends.... welcome back kiddo :)

Wow... thanks for the warm.... hott.... welcome back... lol Seriously though I've really missed you crazy f*cks!!!

Quick... like ninja...:ph34r: entertain me!!! Im at work, ubber bored! Amuse me hit me with an intersting link or the member photo thread!

Grazi grazi!! Any cool new people that I should meet?!
I'm all the cool new people you should meet that you can handle. Haha, oh man... To be honest, half the people here hate me and the other half doesn't even acknowledge my existence. Welcome back and congrats on your new toys.

I'm all the cool new people you should meet that you can handle. Haha, oh man... To be honest, half the people here hate me and the other half doesn't even acknowledge my existence. Welcome back and congrats on your new toys.

Who the fuck are you?

:D j/p.

Welcome back Tein.

Wow... thanks for the warm.... hott.... welcome back... lol Seriously though I've really missed you crazy f*cks!!!
You have no idea of what a crazy fuck I really am. Like Fri. when I was drinking whiskey and Rockstar. That was bad combination.

hey girl! how's the car(s)? You should see what I'm doing to the integra now that I bought a Fit... In May I make my debut as CTR's new driver... I'm excited! Bought a house? Nice!!! And Kanned is a cool guy. I like him. :wub: but I been wondering where the heck you went to...

HooterMeter.jpg

Back