Im back....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, tein. be nice to him. he's hot. i should show you the picture he sent me. :lmao:

Im sorry not trying to make man-feelings sad ^_^

&& & DFW FTW

Hey Reiko I was over in your neck of the woods the other day... contruction=ghey

No SHIT. I stick to 75 and the east side of 35. Rarely do i hit any other high ways. Ill drive another 10 miles to miss that construction on 635. Thatll put a cramp in your day. 8:00pm and it feels like your driving at 5:00pm. Stop......car over heats....roll forward just enough to get it down to a manageable level....just to over heat again....was it just me, or was 635 fine the way it was? They finally open all of the High 5 lanes AND.....start construction on the good part of the highway. God Bless Texas.

No SHIT. I stick to 75 and the east side of 35. Rarely do i hit any other high ways. Ill drive another 10 miles to miss that construction on 635. Thatll put a cramp in your day. 8:00pm and it feels like your driving at 5:00pm. Stop......car over heats....roll forward just enough to get it down to a manageable level....just to over heat again....was it just me, or was 635 fine the way it was? They finally open all of the High 5 lanes AND.....start construction on the good part of the highway. God Bless Texas.

:werd:
I seriously never minded driving 635 then they wanted to f*ck it all up:dunno:

we went on a fun run last night and we went up 121 and 635 screw that we came all the way back down through loop12 and 183 nonetheless it was fun though, first time I had got to take a ride in my friends gsr ek

yes, tein. be nice to him. he's hot. i should show you the picture he sent me. :lmao:
NO, NOT TEH NOODIES 11!!!11!111213

oooh... please do ;)
Freaking pervert... What kind of person wants to see dirty pictures? :ph34r:

i need his permission first...
I thought that was a special moment between us, sniff sniff... and you're already trying to share it with the intranetz :(

Thanks slammed Ive just been super busy getting things situated and stable lots of stuff going on. How are things going your way?

Work, School, Alcoholism. It's a tough life, and I'm burnt out.

Back