I'm bored.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
VVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRY slow.. since ive wrecked my car on sat. Im slackin on drillin out the flange. once that is completed, all i gotta do is weld it up, run oil... tak it down and get a DP made

for the story on the car vist his site.. haha

just died my hair black if anyone gives a fuck...

matt

I just farted. I lifted my right leg. Usually, I'll lift my left leg, but tonight, just to be different, I lifted my right leg. I'm so awesome, I don't know what to do with myself.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Feb 5 2004, 07:14 PM
VVVVVVVEEERRRRRRRY slow.. since ive wrecked my car on sat. Im slackin on drillin out the flange. once that is completed, all i gotta do is weld it up, run oil... tak it down and get a DP made

for the story on the car vist his site.. haha

makin your own turbo manifold eh? you gonna set up a jig before you start welding?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 5 2004, 09:25 PM
I just farted. I lifted my right leg. Usually, I'll lift my left leg, but tonight, just to be different, I lifted my right leg. I'm so awesome, I don't know what to do with myself.

NICE!

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Feb 5 2004, 09:25 PM

hahaha

s4022af2d83d71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back