I'm buyin a Porsche

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so far thats 1 vote for 944 and 36 for ANYTHING ELSE

lol

Yea, goddamn decisions, I don't know what the fuck to do, I'm sure most of you are knowledgable people and know the problems that "may" occur. Maybe I'm just an idiot but I think I'm going to go against all of your opinions and buy it.

It's just like any other car, just requires a little more maintenence and a little more money to do it. I did research prices and they are a tad bit more expensive than honda parts (ok, maybe double). I just always wanted a porsche so I'm going to fulfill that dream. I know I'm probably going down the wrong road here and gonna end up saying you were all right while kickin myself in the ass for it. But i gotta learn from my mistakes, I learned from my accident, I learned when I did dumbshit 2 years ago, I learned the hard way why we use condoms, so shit I'll learn from this too.

I should have figured shit like this out by now cause everyone told me not to do this and that and I did it anyway and MOST of the time they were right.

Back