i'm buying a probe!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stevennn09

wrecked my civic. need a winter beater. buying a friends probe for 450. total pos. doesnt always start. interior looks like ass. but i'll be a fun little beater. will post pics soon

why would we want to see pics of a giant pile of poo?

it's funny. to rag on it. idk just for the hell of it.
the car is a total pile.

i used to drive a 91.. it was my first car.. haha.. pretty torquey motors

ha. it's a 94. and yeah. 2nd gear pulls kinda hard for a 4cyl. wayy more tourqe than my civic.

its a Mazda MX-6 in disguise..

Technically the mx6 is a probe in disguise. The probe was what Ford engineers first designed when they were trying to come up with a new (foxbody) Mustang.

ford body, mazda motor...

the v6 is the shittiest motor mazda ever made too. they blow up, leak, make all sorts of nasty noises. my ex's had a nasty cam tap from some spring that wears out on the cam gear. they all do that eventually. they also are known for eating distributors every few thousand miles.

hope its 2nd gen. if u work on it i think there are a couple cheap chips for it. 1 tire fire.

Last edited:
yeah but they dont have to fix it every other week.

isnt that what people do with hondas?

they buy a $500 shell and put a 1.5-3.5k engine in it.....

dont hate because its a ford...
i'm not hating because it's a ford. the car is a beater/winter pos. at least hondas are project cars and have resale value.

i used to leave 2 wheel burnouts at the 4 way stop behind my house.. hahah.. did it from every direction, looked like a huge tic tac toe board.. hhah

mine lasted to 165k miles.. thats with how i was driving it.. which was like shit

Back