IM CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:wtf: Those dudes are nuts. It cracked me up when he started rubbing his chest and shit....:zipper_mouth:

i could only watch like 20 sec of it.. never understood why the hell people play that shit

Because it's fun to those who have the stretch of imagination and choose to play it.

I use to, it was fun back in high school. It'd be kinda weird playing it now, tho. I don't think I could do it again. And especially not to that level.

yeah, youd think those guys would be the A students, but i know 90% of them failed just as many times as the football guys....its really sad...i know a lot of guys like that.

"I wanna be viewed as a god among mere ants. I can bend the rules of reality in my own mind and control my own world! MWAHAHAHHA!"

Translation="I'm on crack, smell like B.O., eat nothing but pizza and chips all day, never been laid, and everyone hates me except the dwarves and elves."

OMG they were joking right? HAHAHAH I too have to admit I played that (for a week) lol

obviously its a joke. i used to play for a year or two in middle school, never in highschool tho lol. i met this kid who was cool, turned out he currently plays D&D and hes like "you should play" i was like... what???

WoW, and CS people aren't that different either. Went to a LAN party a while back for RTCW - and some CS'ish guys were around. They were....odd. I mean, I'd get into a game, but they would GET INTO a game.
Scary man.

Being an engineering student, I see a good deal of the geeky types around campus. Not to say I'm NOT a geek - but you get the idea.

CS people are nuts man. I just got CS:S and ive been playing quite a bit, more than the average person probably, but there are some people, man, they are nuts. They scream, yell, get REALLLL pissed off to when they die, or someone gets a headshot on them lol.

but D&D people are different, atleast the CS:S players, LOOK normal. D&D kids are stinky, unshowered, wearing all black with the exception of their lvl 15 red dragon shirt, like in the video. All the CSS players i know atleast have girlfriends and lives...

Used to play this shit back when I was like 12. It was fun while it lasted... but I grew out of it.

Back