Im confused... need opinion

Which would be the best puppy to get

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get a pitbull, i have been breeding them for years,great dogs with bad reps,i think there the cutest puppies,greatest dog for kids,they can take alot of abuse[from kids]and very loving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!any colour,but i got blues so i like them the most! people always ask me if they are weimaraner's [when there pups] but what ever you get give the dog the best life you can! spoil them! good luck!

Responsible breeders breed no more than two liters a year. Period. They make you fill out an application to buy one of their pups and they actually retain ownership. If at any time during that dog's life they feel you treat it unfairly, they can take it back with a 0% refund. Fuck puppy mills and backyard breeders who contribute to pet overpopulation. Make sure you buy from a responsible breeder, not just a breeder with purebred dogs.

The fact that you included the French Mastiff means that you're not looking solely for a sporting dog. Have you looked into a Rottweiler if you're considering a guard dog?
you can't breed a dog more than twice a year. most dogs only season 2 times. but you are right about the agreement. also, good dog breeders will have 2 litters, then let them take a season or two off.

if you want a good dog, go to a dog show and find out who the well known breeders are. you definitely get what you are paid for.

Responsible breeders breed no more than two liters a year. Period. They make you fill out an application to buy one of their pups and they actually retain ownership. If at any time during that dog's life they feel you treat it unfairly, they can take it back with a 0% refund. Fuck puppy mills and backyard breeders who contribute to pet overpopulation. Make sure you buy from a responsible breeder, not just a breeder with purebred dogs.

The fact that you included the French Mastiff means that you're not looking solely for a sporting dog. Have you looked into a Rottweiler if you're considering a guard dog?

we had a rott when I was younger that was the sweetest loyal and playful dog she really was a gentle giant... only thing was she didnt know her own strength. I would like to have something different from what Ive already owned.

Previously owned includes:

mini shnauzer (sp)
Sharpei
Rottweiler
chihuahua
german shorthair pointer
english pointer
spaniel

thats off the top of my head

You could buy me. I just require some water and food twice a day, I enjoy long walks and trips in Civics too. :D

Hm... I think I can fit myself into a 4x4 box. With a gallon of water and nutrigrain bars I could survive... Shipping will be about oh... 100 bucks? :p

hot tubs, wheelies, Jamie and texas, what more could a guy want? haha

IMG00042.JPG

I also would say a Lab. This is mine at 7 months old. They are smart and very freindly dogs. They love water, my dog will jump right in.

If you are serious about a dog, you need to research it. The dog will probably live between 10-15 years. Make sure it suits your personality, where you live and the people around you. Go to some breeders or kennels to look at the dogs you like. Could even try the spca for an older dog, that way you don't have to go through the puppy stages if you don't want to.

Ive beem researching all 3 of the dogs for ever! Ive ruled out the DDB I think its a bit too large for me. As far as the other 2 they are similar dogs when it comes to personality. I filled out a survey for a local Vizsla rescue center and requested one from a Weim rescue. I think the only thing that almost sells me on the Weim is that the Vizsla can be compelled to chew.

The Rasterbatorrrrrrrrrrrrr...sorry...i just got that in my head...its a raster image program...lol

Do you have the space those dogs need to run and an active enough personality for them? I only ask because a lot of people don't take that into consideration.

The chewing shows the drive to work and any working or sporting breed will chew if you don't give them a job and/or something acceptable to chew on...like a Kong filled with goodies.

yea I have plenty of room and space for a larger active dog

Back