I'm Confused !

• Thread starter crazy_wahab
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 978

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

C

crazy_wahab

Hello People ,,

i have a problem to choose the best engine with the best Tranny for my Civic HB (92-95)

So what should i choose :

1- H22A with Auto Tranny ?

2- i'm doing a project which is a B16A Head and a B20B or B18A1 block with S20 Manual Gear?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My other questions are :

1- What is the S20 Tranny specs ?

2- What do i need for my project ?

3- Can i add the H22A Harness to the Project harness cuz we have a problem of missing harnesses for the b16a ?

i think that would be all for now !!!

thanks for helping me out guys

Yours

CRaZY WaHaB

not to be a dick, but your english sucks. i can vaguely understand what you were trying to ask, but your questions were not clear enough or specific enough to answer. try to reword it a little more, and go into more detail with your questions.

1. All over the place. All of the 92-95 D series transmissions are S20s. The "transmission code" doesn't tell you anything but which chassis the transmission came in. That's it. It doesn't tell you anything about what ratios are inside, unless you can narrow that down by which chassis the transmission originally came in.

2. Lots of stuff - go read up somewhere. Nobody wants to write out a whole huge list when it's already posted up in a million places online.

3. Probably not... why would you want to use an H harness for a B block into a D series car? Just modify the harness you have already.

http://home.cinci.rr.com/mistab0ne/tranny.html

Enjoy.

Originally posted by crazy_wahab Posted on Jun 15 2003@ 04:43 AM
2- i'm doing a project which is a B16A Head and a B20B or B18A1 block with S20 Manual Gear?

Also you can't use a D series tranny on a B series block.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 15 2003, 04:58 AM-->
crazy_wahab Posted on Jun 15 2003
@ 04:43 AM

He could glue a random S20 transmission's gearset to the valve cover fo' dekarayshun.

bubb_rubb_off-roadin.jpg

Originally posted by Calesta+Jun 15 2003, 11:05 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 15 2003, 04:58 AM
crazy_wahab Posted on Jun 15 2003
@ 04:43 AM

He could glue a random S20 transmission's gearset to the valve cover fo' dekarayshun.

bubb_rubb_off-roadin.jpg

:lol: ROFLMFAO :lol: :lol:

Back