I'm driving drunk!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not to condone it in real life, but Im pretty focused on F3 when drunk. Its not much harder than sober, Im just A.D.D. when playing it.
Then again, I am pretty drunk right now!

Last edited:
Yeah, after 6 shots of vodka, I'm not that bad either, pretty much beating my lap times.

Absolut-Pussy-34870.jpg

I love playing video games drunk. Then again, haven't been drunk in 2 months.

COD after a few beers and i seem to do alot better, i think its because i get more random and people dont expect what i do.

I play internet troll when I drink. And despite what ppl may say, I do get better as I get drunker.

Microsoft flight simulator.. Helicopters.. I fly ten thousand times better drunk. Just the helicopters, though.

lol. Yea, I get a little afterburner happy on Ace Combat when Im drunk in the Su-30. Them mountains come up fast at top speed.

I used to play GT4 drunk. I saved a few replays of me not even remotely finishing a 2 lap race with a stock Viper.

COD after a few beers and i seem to do alot better, i think its because i get more random and people dont expect what i do.

This is totally true. Sometimes I am so bound by convention and my own thought that I make stupid decisions.

After a few beers, I totally p0Wn at Halo 3...whippin nades, pumpin BRs, bustin skulls, bulltrue bitch!!

shit, you dont need a gaming console for that... just go to a college bar

when im drunk, i dont even touch my ps3 because i know i am just going to suck. now, when i smoke weed, i turn into a god damn animal at video games. marijuana is a performance enhancing drug with video games.

shit, you dont need a gaming console for that... just go to a college bar
Only have been in one fight at a bar. And it wasn't in a college town. Then again, I realize I'm surrounded by bouncers. I'll get one maybe 2 good shots and it's over and my night is ruined.

Now in or outside of house parties is a different story.

...a story I remember well lol. What a bunch of drama. I bet you are glad that is over...(is it?)

Back