I'M DRUNK...WHOS WIT ME!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GONNA PISS MYSELF AT THIS RATE. sorry for the capslock :blink:

all i have is some vanilla vodka and i dont feel like drinking that, or going out to get something cool. staying sober tonight. :(

4 jack and cokes, 2 18 oz dos equis (that was at "On the Border" some mexican joint for those of you that don't know) now having a Fosters oil can but gotta run out for smokes in a minute chain smokin tonight, nutin else to do...

i'm drinking a beer called terrible, and guess what, it is! lol, pretty strong though, 10.6% fuck it, it'll give me a buzz :)
:beer: :beer: :beer:

Why do so many people get drunk and then post on hs? When I am drunk I am not thinking abuot posting on hs.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Dec 18 2003, 09:55 PM
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GONNA PISS MYSELF AT THIS RATE. sorry for the capslock :blink:

I wish but I have to drive all the time. :(

Tomorrow night I have a company banquet to go to, renting a hotel room with my girl and getting nasty shit facing for the first time in like 3 months..so until then.

Back