im fitshaced

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
well. its friday and im wasted. i had a kick ass time but my ass for the night fell asleep at her house. fuck this chick, literally. smoking hot and actally has a brain. kind of rambling, but whatever, my boy has a chick in the shower with him and im trying to vent.

p.s.-the chick in the shower is the one i was crushing over so yeaaaaaaaa. end it with a nice old, FUCK!

I just got off work (2:00am West coast time) Im about to open up a beer my self. You should have just ran in there nocked him out and had sex with her. Use the "I was drunk" exuse.

yea i am finishin my 6th, not even buzzed. gonna go to bed cause i can't buy mre beer right now. gotta get up to work on my truck in the morn

i slept with 2 different girls yesterday, completely sober.

And I'm the one that gets the "You're full of shit" pms. Nice.

So the other thread finally died, and you had to throw up the "WATCH ME!" flag again ?

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 24 2005, 09:56 AM
And I'm the one that gets the "You're full of shit" pms. Nice.

So the other thread finally died, and you had to throw up the "WATCH ME!" flag again ?
[post=559751]Quoted post[/post]​

Cheap intertainment...

**checking for nipples**.. Nope..

/thread

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 24 2005, 01:55 PM
I had sex three times last night.....:ph34r:
[post=559807]Quoted post[/post]​

Only had sex 1 time last night.. Got tired of waiting for rita to tear something up, got laid, fell asleep.

Originally posted by Callidus@Sep 24 2005, 01:55 PM
I had sex three times last night.....:ph34r:
[post=559807]Quoted post[/post]​

nice :)

BDN was pretty shitfaced last night too. He had sent me like 8 texts in a row.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 24 2005, 01:48 PM
you seriously have a prinking droblem
[post=559790]Quoted post[/post]​

drinking problems dont exist in college. however i dont remember posting this last night.

P.S.-now im thinking about the whole shower thing. now i actually recall that i drove them back to his house. damn im a good friend.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 24 2005, 07:52 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 24 2005, 01:48 PM

drinking problems dont exist in college. however i dont remember posting this last night.

P.S.-now im thinking about the whole shower thing. now i actually recall that i drove them back to his house. damn im a good friend.
[post=559884]Quoted post[/post]​

im goin to take a nice hot bath with the gf just as soon as shes done eating the nice meal i cooked her. :)

no, wait, ill do it first.

:bs: :lol: :

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Sep 24 2005, 08:52 PM-->
pissedoffsol

:bash:

so you can't even remeber last night and you were driving?? you're a fucking retard.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 25 2005, 02:34 AM-->
Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Sep 24 2005, 08:52 PM
pissedoffsol

:bash:

so you can't even remeber last night and you were driving?? you're a fucking retard.
[post=559975]Quoted post[/post]​

i know im a retard. but no, i remember that part of the night, driving home, getting into my room, but then it went black. i just had to recall it. i dont seem to remember but then im told about it and i remember it clearly. i think its my bad memory, not the alcohol. but like i said, im a dumbass anyway.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 25 2005, 02:00 AM
you're lucky you didn't run over a baby.
[post=559986]Quoted post[/post]​

why would there be a baby out in the middle of the night :blink: :p

drive on cheerry street in waterbury at 2am.

you'd be suprised how many 3 yr olds are out playing in the sandbox

Back