IM from an old hosue mate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
lol- i came home from work to this...

JOEL: gone in 60 sec was on tbs twice tonight. i watched it both times in honor of you after the eagles game was done. i also polished off a bottle of absinthe i got...it might have been the best day ever. actually the day we made the big snow penis outside, or when i pulled allisa, or one of the days we pushed the del sol up 9 might have been the best day ever....but who figures out shit like that when you are old....all you can do is go by the last car you totalled, the last bitch you ruined, or the last smoke you flicked into an oil fire......

we used to watch gone in 60 like once a week. lol we knew every line word for word. it was our after-drinking movie at 4-6am :p

the snow penis... lol. it snowed liek a bitch, so we made a drunk snow man... and i humped it. see photo. lol
[attachmentid=205]

alissa was the hottie next door that he scored with.

i don't recall pushing the del sol... maybe he's wording pushing as "racing" i dunno.. hes from philly. lol

i dunno... none of you will probably find this amusing, but i'm ROFL about it.

Attachments

• snow3.jpg
    snow3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 173
yeah, i figured this would get no replies....

but look how big that snow man is!! i'm laying on it! lol

More like doing it in the butt....

lol funny pic Brian!! and i noticed the word MAN DOWN painted in the snow too...lol.

lol yeah, we painted snow.

and the snowman in the background is actually a beer bottle... it says oduols on it. we got yelled at for portraying "budwiser" on it, so we made it non-alcoholic :p

Back