i'm fucking fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why man...you get treated different women dont look at you "like that"....that often....
when i was 18 i had lots of women calling me and asking me out and throwing themselves at me....as soon as i gained weight it was all down hill...luckily i had already found my gem...

I'm with new2thecarscene. Kill two birds with one stone. HIIT is the way to go, and you actually will get stupidly stronger, fasterl.

I lost 60lbs two years ago. Quite easy, just didn't eat as much shit food, started the whole 5 meals a day, and I exercise a shit load.

This morning before taking a shit I was at , 6' benching only 185(stupid long arms), but I bet I could beat anyone on here in a pull up contest.

Honestly man, my brother lost 100 lbs the same time I did. He did the whole 1200cal's a day, and ran atleast 3 miles a day. He's stupid skinny now, but weak at the same time. if you'r going to do cardio, get some L-Glutamine, as it helps your muscles from breaking apart and thinning in cardio activity.

Originally posted by formby@Jun 7 2005, 07:51 PM
why man...you get treated different women dont look at you "like that"....that often....
when i was 18 i had lots of women calling me and asking me out and throwing themselves at me....as soon as i gained weight it was all down hill...luckily i had already found my gem...
[post=509312]Quoted post[/post]​

Trust me, it's exactly the same way except I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I'm too tall and don't have enough fat to balance it out. I can hide behind telephone poles. lol

haha I'm skinny, but I'm not that flexible.

My ideal weight is around 170-180, but my metabolism is so high that I hover between 127-133. Last time I weighed myself (at work on a pallet scale lol) I was 133.5ish... and that was fully clothed.

me too....lol....youre probably the skinniest person in HS....i wonder whos the fatest?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 8 2005, 09:13 AM
are you somalian?

lol

i was 135 in like 5th grade :p
[post=509568]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: nope, just have a really high metabolism.

Originally posted by formby@Jun 8 2005, 10:17 AM
me too....lol....youre probably the skinniest person in HS....i wonder whos the fatest?
[post=509569]Quoted post[/post]​

probably me. lol who cares.

6'0", just weighed myself on the scale at work, 122 fully shoed and clothed.

I win. :ph34r:

EDIT: It makes my car faster, at least! :D

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jun 8 2005, 09:52 AM
6'0", just weighed myself on the scale at work, 122 fully shoed and clothed.

I win. :ph34r:

EDIT: It makes my car faster, at least! :D
[post=509587]Quoted post[/post]​

haha you skinny bastard. :worthy: I've only got 11 lbs on you.

I'm 6'1" ish and probably pushing 265. I havent weighed myself in awhile.

<---6'2-3"ish......236 this morning...BS....(beforeshit)

i'll take a dump at work tonight while I'm on the clock..and weigh myself there on a fully calibrated scale.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@Jun 8 2005, 11:29 AM
6'4" 270
[post=509613]Quoted post[/post]​

wow....

Look formby..Hes FATTTER than you.... :lol:
and hes not complaining......

Im only @ 190....yeah...

Can You still seee your Bimpiri bimpiri...? lol

i'll take a dump at work tonight while I'm on the clock..and weigh myself there on a fully calibrated scale....

i love getting paid to take dumps...

it ranks up there with posting on HS, or buying car parts while getting paid :)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 8 2005, 11:39 AM
i'll take a dump at work tonight while I'm on the clock..and weigh myself there on a fully calibrated scale.... 

i love getting paid to take dumps...

it ranks up there with posting on HS, or buying car parts while getting paid :)
[post=509648]Quoted post[/post]​

AHAHAHAHAA

Back