i'm fucking fat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FYI ...settling down with a girlfriend makes you fat too...I met my girl 4 years ago...i weighed 175.....after 3.5 years of being with her i weighed tops 200...after 2.5 months of not being with her.....194

So to recap...

Grilled chickens, fishes, sea foods, chicken and turkey lunch meats, salads soups...SMALL PORTIONS and no girlfriend

I did a diet myself...i changed NOTHING that i ate....all i did was change how fast i ate it and how much...instead of devouring 6 pieces of Naples pizza(HUGE thin slices) in 3 minutes...I would eat 3 pieces in 10.....Instead of killing two cheese burgers...i slowly ate 1.....in two weeks i lost 8 lbs...again i did not change what i ate......just how much and how fast i ate it

me, im the exact oposite.

when i am with girls, i'm usually thinner/losing weight. i eat less...
when im not, i don't do as much, so i get chunky :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 16 2005, 09:48 AM
me, im the exact oposite.

when i am with girls, i'm usually thinner/losing weight. i eat less...
when im not, i don't do as much, so i get chunky :p
[post=512836]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah well you didn't date my girlfriend lol........she comes from a polish family and god dam they cook everyday and they make ALLOT OF FOOD....plus my girlfriend always made me cakes and cookies and brownies and would always bring me Chili's, pizza, BK, Wendies, Bertucchis etc...on her way over to my house...like 3 times a week mininum.........ganing the weight was inevitable

my wife hardly cooks....however, i can cook like a motherfucker....so i'm selfdestructive....lol

yesterday i had the chinese luncheon special....fou nytee fye ($4.95) hook up of sweet boneless spare ribs with fried rice....then i had hot dogs at home....last item eaten was @ 8:45p......

today i might eat 1 sm serving of chick/brocolly

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jun 16 2005, 10:56 AM-->
Yeah well you didn't date my girlfriend lol........she comes from a polish family and god dam they cook everyday and they make ALLOT OF FOOD....plus my girlfriend always made me cakes and cookies and brownies and would always bring me Chili's, pizza, BK, Wendies, Bertucchis etc...on her way over to my house...like 3 times a week mininum.........ganing the weight was inevitable
[post=512842]Quoted post[/post]​

bah, who needs to date her... I just slept with her :p

and you dumped her WHY?

formby
@Jun 16 2005, 11:14 AM
my wife hardly cooks....however, i can cook like a motherfucker....so i'm selfdestructive....lol

yesterday i had the chinese luncheon special....fou nytee fye ($4.95) hook up of sweet boneless spare ribs with fried rice....then i had hot dogs at home....last item eaten was @ 8:45p......

today i might eat 1 sm serving of chick/brocolly
[post=512848]Quoted post[/post]​

right........ you'll have a shit load more food soon enough. lol

I'm down to 133 again. Stress is making me ill, not wanting food and I can't stop shaking my leg and pacing.

As far as cooking, don't talk to me about a girlfriend that won't cook. Goddam I can keep a log of what mine cooks. Once a week, if I'm lucky. It's really good, but she rarely does it.

When I am working in the garage, I have to take time out and come upstairs to cook. I don't do it too often either because i'm way too busy / dirty / needing of a running car, so I do Ramen or go hungry. So we have, on a good week, 4 meals and maybe a pizza on thursday.

-> Steve

my boss just came by and said that lunch was on him......free firehouse subs for everyone.....no chinese today

I hate you.

To see how big I am, refer to my Q-ship pics thread in multimedia.

Back