im gaseous

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Battle Pope

God, I've got some rancid farts today. I haven't even eaten anything strange. I can't believe my coworkers aren't complaining by now. Wow.

LMMFAO. post of the evening. I'm like that too. And I serve tables. hehe.

hahahaha

nice

restaurant farting = bahahahahahhaha
i could just imagine eating a meal and getting a strong wiff of ass stench

I get them at school all the time, maybe it's the coffee giving the finger to my digestive system.

Nope. I think it was the red onions that were on my quizno's sub on monday. They tasted pretty strong when i was eating them, and my farts were reeking of onions yesterday...

ok... here's what you do.

you let one of those nice big ones go... nice and silently... preferably in a populated elevator or other small enclosed area.

then, you ask.... 'do you smell something burning?!'

immediately, everyone will inhale REALLY BIG to see if they're about to burn.

then... try NOT to laugh as you know they're inhaling your rancid methane emissions.

I am lacktose intolerant and yeah well when I fart it is horrible.

I tend to drink a glass of milk one time a day and well for about 20 minutes I Have the worst gas of all time.

If I drink two glasses, or two helpings of dairy bad stuff happens and one will not want to go in there for a good 30 minutes.

i feel your pain. alfredo sauce does it to me every time. my body's a picky lactose intolerant sob though.

sometimes i can have anything... sometimes nothing.

Back