I'm getting married...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you definately don't wanna be fucking the bitches like bryan
the dude prob had a heart attack at the age of 22 cause he had so much drama in his life...

i can't believe with all the stalkers on here we haven't been able to find out what happened to bryan...

i remember his sn now. just not his human name.

i don't care what you bitches say, she isn't too skinny. she's in shape from working out. she is perfect. just like salma hayek in desperado.

oh, and she already said no prenup. "I'M RICH BEYOTCH!!!"

i remember his sn now. just not his human name.

i don't care what you bitches say, she isn't too skinny. she's in shape from working out. she is perfect. just like salma hayek in desperado.

oh, and she already said no prenup. "I'M RICH BEYOTCH!!!"

whatever:huh: thats what Nicole suckydickie said too. Dude she's might not be anorexic but i know shes not working out. She's starving herself. If she was working out she'd look alittle more tone and defined. NOT BONEY!!!!!:lol::lol:

ohh and Reckedracing remind me to hate you next time i read something from you:lol::lol::lol:

bryan a former member (i think his name was like 92b16vx or something...its been a while), he was a man whore with quite a few "baby mommas".

thsat wasnt him that was 92b18a2 or something wth a B18. not 92b16vx. ^^ That guy i think went in the army or something.

anyone see nicole richie lately?? i saw the cover to star.. omg she looked like a corpse, literally.

anyways...

VIDA FTMFWMF!!!!

stupid movie stars... think its cool to starve themselves and influence half of 11-19 year old girls in america to do the same...

Back