im glad im not...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 7 2005, 10:57 AM
i'm moving to japan...

i see a new career in my future
[post=470280]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck that, I'm with Battle Pope.

I'll head up the Colorado Satellite Office. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 7 2005, 11:00 AM
and your first client is fillmyshirt chick... :lol:
[post=470283]Quoted post[/post]​

Bwahahaha.

Aye aye cap'n!

i'm glad b isn't asian, or a woman... though, he might make for one hell of a sexy soft butch. lol after all, he did drive a del sol... he cries at movies... he whines and complains... hmm...

seriously though... that's pretty awful. if they want something else, they should get a divorce, and go get it. wtf.

<---worked at said clinic...except my boss called it a bar.... :ph34r:

Seriously...one of te jobs I had...and I was the firts foreigner in Osaka doing it....many years ago...I had horney young and old women come to the bar, I would sit with them, made them buy expensive bottles of brandy...and I had to drink it as fast as I could...and then ...well...I had to do some strange things to get them to come back to the bar...so they would buy more bottles...and the bar made more money....thus...I made money....I miss those days....but my liver doesn't.

Seriously...one of te jobs I had...and I was the firts foreigner in Osaka doing it....many years ago...I had horney young and old women come to the bar, I would sit with them, made them buy expensive bottles of brandy...and I had to drink it as fast as I could...and then ...well...I had to do some strange things to get them to come back to the bar...so they would buy more bottles...and the bar made more money....thus...I made money....I miss those days....but my liver doesn't.

oh man, i;m so jealous
lol
what sorts of strange things?
did you make good money?
hotties? or busted bitches?

do you speak japanese?

Thats how I learned Japanese...

strange....hrmmmm...I had an account at a few love hotels...

All were hot, a few were dogs...

I was making some decent money...I had a full wardobe of Gianni Versace cloths...even a pair of pants that cost more than some of my cars....I was a pimp...and I got pimped.

one time I was doing five bottles of Martel...a night...many trips to the bathroom to releive myself....

Back