i'm going crazy.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
ok, so i've posted on here before about being dumped and having her be gone. so i moved on and started dating a new girl from school. i was being nice to my ex, which was my first mistake, and had her over for easter. dammit. big mistake. i didn't think it was a big deal because my family likes her and we aren't together anymore. so what's the big deal if i'm seeing someone else.

after i fell asleep, my ex went through my phone and called every single person in my phone at 5 a.m. one was the girl i was dating. the girl didn't answer and so my ex took down her number and started a big argument. i thought it was all over until later last night. my ex called the new girl, her name is holly. she started making up all these lies, and telling holly that we are still together. so my ex is filling her full of bullshit. holly calls me up and shit hits the fan.

my ex came over late last night and we really got into it. my ex got physical and started punching me, kicking me, and scratching the shit out of me. i couldn't get her to leave. and she kept calling holly from her cell phone. so i finally got my ex to leave. she went home, had a friend hack my email accounts. both hotmails. then changed the password and the secret question. she called holly and is sending her hella text and still is blowing up her phone.

now my ex is making up all these stories about me and telling my friends i cheated on her and beat her up. i can't get her to stop. she won't give me my password and i'm just losing it. i don't know what to do. i really like holly and now she is literally scared of my ex gf. my ex is emailing and calling everybody that knows me and running a bunch of bullshit stories to my friends and family.

grrrr. i'm going crazy and can't do anything about it. my ex is nuts and is getting between me and my new girl. aaarrrgggg!!!!

Destroy something material that is near and dear to her.

Do it with a smiling face. The only way out of this is to out-crazy her. I've been down this road and only when I threw her PC out the window and laughed did she stop talking to me.

Out crazy her. Make her actually fear you like people fear getting stabbed. And if you can do it without laying a finger on her, all the better.

Right now you fear her and she knows that. She's solidifying it in your psyche until you're mush and you flinch when she draws her hand back. She's trying to break up your new thing. Have your new gf hit her over the head with a chair. Do anything to break this habit.

-> S

to make it worse...

ceiling_cat.jpg

she is going to be hard to outcrazy. the thing is, holly and my ex keep forwarding texts between the 3 of us. my ex is trying to fuck me bad and she's doing a great job of it. but holly wants to hang out tonight. i don't know if it's a set up but i doubt it. i'm kinda scared though. i know i shouldn't take a gun with me, but it's crossed my mind.

get a restraining order on that bitch. or like they said above just scare teh shit out of her, just don't make any direct threats or touch her or she'll probably jump on the chance to have you arrested or get someone to beat your ass.

damn your situation sucks

if you feel you might need a gun, bring it
never doubt your instincts...
or just avoid the situation all together...

do you have a friend? or family thats a cop?
i would try that first, if not i would call the cops and ask them to call her and say you put in a harassment charge...
that might be enough to scare her into not fucking with you...

i would have lost it when she started hitting me...
i know you're not suspossed to hit girls and all that bullshit, but you can still throw a bitch down the stairs if she's swinging on you...
or just shake the shit out of her...

if you have the chance to club her, or hit her with a bat or something... go for it... kerrigan style...
fucking crazy hoes

i would advise you immediately cease all communications with her...
she sounds like the kind of girl that will get you arrested on rape or sexual assault, or just plain assault...
and if you've got bruises or scratches etc take pics...
pics may set you free

i took pictures with my camera phone. it's all i have. i might have holly take some pics tonight.

gun is going in the glove box tomorrow.

i lost it when she started hittingme to. i'm not sure what she is going to do. i think i'm going to call the cops here in a minute.

uhm... gun is legit and registered right?

i would avoid the situation, hopefully avoiding any need for the gun...

when you say you lost it... what do you mean exactly?
and what's the pics of? bruises?

Quoted post[/post]]
uhm... gun is legit and registered right?

i would avoid the situation, hopefully avoiding any need for the gun...

when you say you lost it... what do you mean exactly?
and what's the pics of? bruises?

i lost my mind

gun is registered and legit

i have the pics on my camera phone. i'm stopping by the police station on my way home. i want a chance to get to them and file harassment charges before she gets to them to blame me for everything.

i have the pics on my camera phone. i'm stopping by the police station on my way home. i want a chance to get to them and file harassment charges before she gets to them to blame me for everything.

:werd:
they take the word of the first person to show up for the restraining order or harassment, better you get your foot in the door first...

def call the cops and get your side of the story in their records before she does.
when they come to arrest you because of her, tell them to look up case #________.

Quoted post[/post]]
arrest the bitch.
you could even get a friend or anyone to come over real quick if you know she's coming to start shit. let him or her stay in the other room, then when she starts hitting you or whatever, your friend could always pull a citizens arrest or whatever its called. then you would have a witness and everything. they'll ask if you want to press charges and stuff. don't be a pussy and decline it, get her ass arrested and let her sit in the jail or whatever, you could always drop them later after shes got the shit scared out of her.

you could even bait her ass into coming over, jsut not with anything that could be used against u

Quoted post[/post]]
citizens arrest, hahahahahahahaha
hey whatever its called, it would work. i don't know how legal it is in all places and what not, but i know here in cali you can do it.

civil arrest, thats what is called, i just thought of it, whatever

if she assaulted you and you have the marks to prove it, get her ass for assault and battery and make sure the cops get pics of the bruises, scars and what-not.

I'm crazy. I won't date a girl with piercings or tattoos. I just learned my specific lessons. And women are the same too - they learn to behave the way they are. They feel they need the upperhand and the ability to always leave in order to be comfortable.

Remember this: Most of the women in the First World will not have sex with you until they are sure (Convinced!) that they have another guy on the back burner, a way out (The golden parachute) and they have the upper hand on you to ensure control.

most, as in , 99% or so.

Avoiding girls with Tattoos, piercings (Hell, even EARS) and dressing like a floozy make me boring and strange, but at least I'm immune to the dramallama.

Back