i'm going crazy.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dramallama.jpg

AS I alway's say......

Take a vacation, go to Japan, find a major city like Tokyo or Osaka, put your luggage in the YMCA or a youth hostle, and hit the town and just spend about a weeks paycheck going out and find the bars hat the foreigners visit, hook up with someone that can show you the other bars, and spend a little more money and in a day or 3 days, you'll have landed a chick thats willing to marry you on the spot. Do the marrige, then after you have the proper visa's to live there and attain a job, dump her and look for the better, upper class, and bombshell women with money, and then marry them.

I got lucky...I had married a stripper that liked to get choked while she orgasmed, and she later found a customer that would spend $10K on her a day, so she left me, and I was to go live with her sister, I found a job right away getting paid to drink with women and con them to come to the bar I worked at, I moved in with one of my customers, had a few GF's on the side, and I was humble and happy, but I got into a fight with my boss, and got fired, I went to sulk at a normal bar, and all of a sudden....this gorgoius chick asked to sit with me, and we drank together, and I got her phone number....and the rest was history. I got divorced, dropped all the gf's and got married again....to the sexiest, smartest, caring, and slightly well off in the wallet area.....Teh bomb of a woman....my present wife. In times when I'm in trouble, she stood by my side, and when she was in trouble...I was always there for her....now I'm overweight, beer gut, and she still loves me...but she hates my beergut...so I'll try to lose it this summer. :wink:

Good luck with whatever you do....some chicks are worth the time, others are not..... :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm crazy. I won't date a girl with piercings or tattoos. I just learned my specific lessons. And women are the same too - they learn to behave the way they are. They feel they need the upperhand and the ability to always leave in order to be comfortable.

Remember this: Most of the women in the First World will not have sex with you until they are sure (Convinced!) that they have another guy on the back burner, a way out (The golden parachute) and they have the upper hand on you to ensure control.

most, as in , 99% or so.

Avoiding girls with Tattoos, piercings (Hell, even EARS) and dressing like a floozy make me boring and strange, but at least I'm immune to the dramallama.
my gf has a tattoo and piercings. maybe thats why we get into heated arguements. whatever, at least she doesnt dress like a floozy.

and most girls always have a guy on the back burner, their girls they can get what they want from the right guy. im not sure if my girl does but be sure i have a few. not that i see anything happening, but incase shit happens.

I got lucky...I had married a stripper that liked to get choked while she orgasmed, and she later found a customer that would spend $10K on her a day, so she left me, and I was to go live with her sister, I found a job right away getting paid to drink with women and con them to come to the bar I worked at, I moved in with one of my customers, had a few GF's on the side, and I was humble and happy, but I got into a fight with my boss, and got fired, I went to sulk at a normal bar, and all of a sudden....this gorgoius chick asked to sit with me, and we drank together, and I got her phone number....and the rest was history. I got divorced, dropped all the gf's and got married again....to the sexiest, smartest, caring, and slightly well off in the wallet area.....Teh bomb of a woman....my present wife. In times when I'm in trouble, she stood by my side, and when she was in trouble...I was always there for her....now I'm overweight, beer gut, and she still loves me...but she hates my beergut...so I'll try to lose it this summer.
i gotta go to japan

Yeah the whole tattoo thing / piercing thing I'm alone on. But feel good: If your girl has a tat or ridiculous piercings I'll never EVER touch her. Or even, more than likely, talk to her.

As far as travelling to exotic corporate lands full of suicidal flakes looking for a woman, I'll pass - thank you. Iceland is where it's at for that sort of technique anyway. Chances are, however, an Icelandic chick wants nothing to do with your fat, atrophied ass. Hvernig Gengur, Nooch.

update:
she hacked my forumboards that i belong to. except for this one. after our fight sunday night i found out that she went home and beat herself up. She gave herself a bloody nose and scratches on her face to make it look like i did it. she sent emails and more calls and texts to holly. my ex's brother and dad wanted to kill me until my dad called her brother. her brother use to work for my dad. went to the cops. filed the report. we'll see what happens. restraining order is next. she told people she is going to have people after me to kill me. probably somebody she will fuck a lot to make them do anything she asks.

oh yeah, got my concealed weapons permit today to. :ph34r:

ohhhhhhhhhhh shit concealed weapons, nice. that bitch is teh psycho, for real.

and im with recked, im goin to japan to live the good life. I dont speak japanese, but i have a friend who is fluent.... hmmmmmmm

Quoted post[/post]]
oh yeah, got my concealed weapons permit today to. :ph34r:

At this point DROP THE GAME. Talk to the police, go official, keep your nose clean. This can have that permit taken away permanently.

Also, if you have the CCW then don't put your pistol in the glovebox. Keep it on your person. Don't be an idiot at this point.

She ain't worth losing the permit. No one is.

she is trying to turn my friends against me. luckily the local friends that know me don't believe her. she hacked my aim and msn messenger to.

the worst part about this, after i had been with her for a month, my best friend told me to ditch the bitch. did i listen, no, of course not. now i'm going through all this. damn crazy bitches.

she is trying to turn my friends against me. luckily the local friends that know me don't believe her. she hacked my aim and msn messenger to.

the worst part about this, after i had been with her for a month, my best friend told me to ditch the bitch. did i listen, no, of course not. now i'm going through all this. damn crazy bitches.

wtf man?
did you have all the same passwords or some shit?
how is she gaining access to all your passwords?

did you go and change any passwords you still have control over?
you should find out where she's accessing these sites and go to their outside box and shut the power off...
then stick an ax through the line going into the house
and then find the local telephone distribution box and ax that too, and the local cable box...

i had different passwords for everything. she has a friend that is a hacker for the army. i just figured that out last night. he's not in the area anymore though. i changed as many as i could it's just to the point now where i have to forget all about it. going to get the restraining order today.

so i just remembered, i have a very dirty picture on my computer that would make her look like a huge whore. should i use it for evil or just forget all about it and be the bigger person.

link it here and we'll let you know...

i would do the "lost dog" poster with that pic and a normal pic of her...
you've seen what i'm refering to right?

she's over 18 right?

i had different passwords for everything. she has a friend that is a hacker for the army.
i would narc that mother fucker out in a heartbeat

she has a mouthful and nothing to say. does that explain it enough?

oh rockin!

i just wanted a chest shot is all. you coulda blocked out her face or whatever. :p

Back