i'm going crazy.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Where in WA are you from again? I could arrange for her car to get blown up by some russians if you want...

i just wanted a chest shot is all.
werd, i was just looking for some bewbies too

collegehumor.9381.451xAUTO.jpg

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2003...81.451xAUTO.jpg

collegehumor.3419.451xAUTO.jpg

http://content.collegehumor.com/items/2002...19.451xAUTO.jpg

holy shit dude are you dating a crack whore or what..

no boobs. nothing spectacular anyways. just a picture of a whore doing her best work.

gotta love the russians. they should blow her car up, with her in it. but i'm going to be the better person and stop talking to her.

Quoted post[/post]]
are you guys gay? he clearly said you can't see anything but her lips/dick

stop the gayness

you can see her whole face, with her mouth wide open ready for insertion. i don't know how to host the pic online if anybody really wanted to see it.

Quoted post[/post]]
i gotta go to japan

Al JDM Borland :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Yeah the whole tattoo thing / piercing thing I'm alone on.

no you're not.

i'm don't mind a couple piercings (ears, belly button, nose, tongue and clit are ok by me) but tattos on a broad really turn me off. 99% of the time, they are some gay dolphin cartoon character or some gay flower. please.

Quoted post[/post]]
update:
she hacked my forumboards that i belong to. except for this one.

change your password every day. and get a new email account, and don't post it anywhere or share it with anyone-- just use that email to put your registration emails in.

Quoted post[/post]]
the worst part about this, after i had been with her for a month, my best friend told me to ditch the bitch. did i listen, no, of course not. now i'm going through all this. damn crazy bitches.

your name isn't bill is it? lol :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
going to get the restraining order today.

:werd:

so i just remembered, i have a very dirty picture on my computer that would make her look like a huge whore. should i use it for evil or just forget all about it and be the bigger person.

put it on myspace :p

Sugar - gas tank...........call her and say you want her back, that you love her, but she has to meet you in 30 min 30 miles away.... sit outside her house and watch for the funny of her trying to drive the car

30 min later she wont be there...... make the call saying its over and she must now give up.... it was a sign that things were not meant to be..... add in the end of the conversation...... "but my dad is looking for a new slut to screw around with"...... *click*... call your service provider and have the number blocked

a few days will go by when nothing happens.....

then she will call or message you from an unfamiliar number or name.

respond with.... the cops will be to your house shortly. For charges of assualt, battery, destruction of property, defamation of character, and being a cunt.

it will end shortly after that.... if she starts yelling or even raises her voice hang up.

once you have done and said the following.... AND SHE IS STILL BOTHERING YOU.... its time to call a friend to bring a shovel.

her sister use to fight with her bf to. he got all sorts of fucked up charges. now it haunts him 5 years later. she's threatening to go to the cops and all this shit. she thinks she has me by the balls.

i went to get the restraining order today. i would have to go to court with her there and she would be able to present a case or her side of the story. i really just want things to blow over and have her stop all this shit.

so far it doesn't seem like its "blowing" over in any way.

I'd suggest calling the cops every single time she does something that makes you feel harassed. Every single time. After all these are documented, yes make like 20 in one day if she is seriously harassing you as much as it seems. Then go through with filing a restraining order. You have a strong case.

Things will work themselves out from there.

Or you could just blow up her car the russian way and show her who is boss.

dude seriously if she's kicking her own ass then you need to handle it. it sucks but you can get locked up for that. it will not blow over.

Back