I'm going to go watch 2 fast 2 furious.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Sep 23 2005, 09:20 AM
thanks to the pope, i got the stewie movie 2 nights ago, and watched it last night.

"what really grinds my gears..." :lol:
[post=559247]Quoted post[/post]​

I watched it last night too. I'd been meaning to download it but I didn't get around to it till I gave you those links lol

and those segments were funny as hell!

What's the deal with people in the 19th century???

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 23 2005, 11:15 AM
The next one will focus on the JDM craze.
[post=559239]Quoted post[/post]​

Being that it is going to take place in japan, that would make good sense.. Yup.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Sep 23 2005, 01:27 PM
uhhh, linky to family guy for me Jared?
[post=559450]Quoted post[/post]​

check my thread about the clip from last sunday's :)

Originally posted by phyregod+Sep 23 2005, 04:27 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Sep 23 2005, 11:15 AM
The next one will focus on the JDM craze.
[post=559239]Quoted post[/post]​

Being that it is going to take place in japan, that would make good sense.. Yup.
[post=559491]Quoted post[/post]​

I read somewhere (reputable source) that 3 was going to focus a lot on drifting.

First F & F was horrible. If they had cut the movie down to a short film of just the cars being driven, it would have been a five minute movie, worth watching, like for free , on cable when it was raining outside. "What are you, samwich crazy?!" Come on, 99% of the movie was horseshit. "It ain't how you stand by your car...it's how you drive your car." Gayness in Uranus.

The second one was ten times less horrible than the first one, but that's only because of the intro movie and the first ten minutes of racing in the movie, not including the ridiculous jump over the bridge. Doing 55 in reverse? That's just beyond bullshit and into the realm of laughable. And no I'm not one of those people who can't watch a movie that's not totally realistic, it's just that I can only take so much bullshit before I lose interest in a movie. Really the only redeeming things about the second one compared to the first one, was the chicks were way hotter (specially that little asian broad with the pink S2000), the cars were way cooler, and Paul Walker and Tyrese were actually pretty fuckin funny together. It still had that B-Movie feeling to it a lot of the time too, mostly in the scenes with the cops and the muscle car drivers. Again, if they had chopped this movie down to just the car shit, and got rid of the bullshit car shit, they would have had a pretty cool 20 minute movie. The first time I saw it, I thought it was a pretty good movie. The second time I thought, this movie kinda sucks. The third time (a few weeks ago) I said, "Jesus this movie fuckin sucks." <_<

Then again, I guarantee that if part 3 ever gets made, I'll be the first fool in line at the movie theater. :lol:

I read that part 3 is supposed to begin shooting next month. I did some googling and it is supposed to star Lil' Ow Ow and some dude named Lucas Black. It is supposed to be in Tokyo and the story revolves around an underground drift circuit. "Let the rice begin!" :p

You know that drifting has become the new rice when they make a volume of fast & furious about it.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 25 2005, 09:17 PM
You know that drifting has become the new rice when they make a volume of fast & furious about it.
[post=560321]Quoted post[/post]​

If the next one is about drifting, I can't wait for it to come out!! Why? Because all those people that own ugly riced out cars will be sliding them into curbs, trees, other cars, you name it.

Perhaps the writers planned it? They don't like rice, so they write a movie that will cause the drivers to destroy their cars! :ph34r:

If so, Fast and Furious Four should advocate putting 40 sticks of dynamite under your car. :lol: You're just not cool without it, yo!

Fast and The Furious 3 will clearly be detrimental to drifting as a sport, but hopefully it will take some of the focus off of it - and back onto other forms of motorsport.

Let's hope Auto-X Styl3!!11 doesn't become the next mainstream craze. Next thing you know we'll be seeing Civics with 14" wide tires, tons of camber, and huge numbers on them for no reason at all.

Originally posted by confusatron@Sep 23 2005, 06:16 PM
(specially that little asian broad with the pink S2000),
[post=559545]Quoted post[/post]​

She was Asian ? She looks like my step sister. Exactly. To a T.

Back